May 27th?

Which patch is coming out May 27th? Is it 7.5? I lost count on the patches, or the names that is. Is this patch going to a bit better than the last patch. Have they paid a little more attention to this game since they are closing their mobile game. I am probably going to start playing again today and if anyone can link me some forums or videos I can read for more information please do. I don't want to come back complaining this time lol.

8 minutes ago, WeevyWonder-DN said:

Which patch is coming out May 27th? Is it 7.5? I lost count on the patches, or the names that is. Is this patch going to a bit better than the last patch. Have they paid a little more attention to this game since they are closing their mobile game. I am probably going to start playing again today and if anyone can link me some forums or videos I can read for more information please do. I don't want to come back complaining this time lol.

The answer to the bolded is.. no. There was no cross over between the mobile game team and the mmo team. Hell.. we don't even have a "team". We have Gideon.

The translation and localization team (which is shared among the MMOs) has been working on this new patch for quite sometime. It's just done. That's all.

4 hours ago, WeevyWonder-DN said:

We get 7.5

Archived