Dragon Carpet set - website stopped registering accounts

The error logging to the game continues (writing I input wrong PIN 5 times and need to log in to my account in browser) but as I log into accounts onAion web site, since yesterday, it stopped registering accounts for the gift it offers for the new patch. It offers the gift, I click on it but then don't get any message about registration, neither a message that I had already registered before!! What does it mean?  

If you already have an account you have to log at May 27th and up to a week later and you receive it. The "register" your account means to make a new account for new players.

NA is not only bad at translating the client, they are also pretty bad when it comes to explaining in simple English what they mean.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:07 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you already have an account you have to log at May 27th and up to a week later and you receive it. The "register" your account means to make a new account for new players.

NA is not only bad at translating the client, they are also pretty bad when it comes to explaining in simple English what they mean.

No, it worked earlier, I had on some other accounts, it was to register for receiving Dragon Carpet Set and there appeared a page saying "You registered successfully" or smth like that. If it was the 2nd time it would give a black page with the words "It seems you had already registered your account". Then it changed and none of those pages comes up. :(    

3 hours ago, xSvetlanaShinex-KT said:

No, it worked earlier, I had on some other accounts, it was to register for receiving Dragon Carpet Set and there appeared a page saying "You registered successfully" or smth like that. If it was the 2nd time it would give a black page with the words "It seems you had already registered your account". Then it changed and none of those pages comes up. :(    

In this case I do not know, I tried to "register" but there was nothing for me to do, so if I had to do anything before May 27th I most likely missed it, but I won't die over it.

I got a Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection box, is it that "Dragon Carpet Set"? It writes "this item will be deleted during a future maintenance". "A" or "the"? During the nearest maintenance or when? I still don't understand how to use it? Please anyone tell me how to use it? Should I enchant stigmas before it? How much? What difference between "promotion", "upgrade" and "enchantment"?

On 5/30/2020 at 1:32 AM, xSvetlanaShinex-KT said:

I got a Stigma Promotion Scroll Selection box, is it that "Dragon Carpet Set"? It writes "this item will be deleted during a future maintenance". "A" or "the"? During the nearest maintenance or when? I still don't understand how to use it? Please anyone tell me how to use it? Should I enchant stigmas before it? How much? What difference between "promotion", "upgrade" and "enchantment"?

The stigma promotion scrolls are useless to you unless you plan to get +15 stigmas. Once you have a +15 stigma, one of those scrolls allows you to save about 22mil kinah and 30mil AP to purify the stigma to the advanced version.

Archived