Still No Dragon Carpet

And i quote 

Posted Friday at 01:28 PM

Hello Daevas,

We experienced an issue with delivering the Dragon Carpet Pack to those who registered during the Aion: Shadows Over Balaurea registration period. The Pack is looking to be delivered after maintenance on June 3. It can be claimed via in-game mail vs through the website then.

Thank you!

-Hime

And yet still no pack? @Hime

@Hime You said it would be here june 3 where is it?

I posted 3 other forums and no reply or care from you guys!

Our community YOU DONT CARE ABOUT and everyone THINKS YOU MODERATOR'S DONT CARE!

You hardly ever reply to people!

PLEASE START MAKING AN EFFORT TO REPLY MORE TO PEOPLE IN FORUMS! 

You guys.....hello?....everyone in game is asking about these dragon carpet mounts!

We all want them are waiting patiently for at least some kind of update becuase as of Hime's last post and as of June 3rd WE ARE IN THE DARK WITH NO INFO....

CAN WE HAVE SOME INFO ON UPDATES PLEASE!

Its OK I figured it out but it wasn't very initially obvious. I got stuck by not leaving the forums for a start to find the access to My Account --> Apply a Code option and then select Aion and then see nothing but apply anyway, maybe I clicked a few more things, then got an email with a code, and put that in and get told its not a goer but when you back in game there is a BCT mail delivery with the package for whichever char you want it for. I'll see if I can refine it.

Archived