How to get GP ?

Mihara-KT

Hi,

I came back on Aion 2 weeks ago on Katalam server. I noticed the GP and siege system changed, so I would like to be Star off 5 to xform, I do every sieges/divine etc so it gives around 535 gp. How many in top rank get 2000 GP a day ?

I asked many times to people in game, nobody answer me... I search on internet, except siege, I don't find how to get more GP.

I thought maybe it was in Demaha with Altars claimed by legion with special quests give GP ?

Can you guide me ?

Thanks.

You need to attend at LEAST 5 sieges fairly regularly to get 5 star. Do both of your Gelkmaros/Inggison sieges, Divine, and both Crimson Katalam sieges (Pradeth and Sillona). Note, Pradeth and Sillona will be credit only as no one has time to kill these deities. If you're super ambitious, you can briefly attend the opposite faction's Gelk/Ingg siege for credit only (hit gates, kill opposite faction). That's really only if you're trying for top 10 though. You can skip probably one night of siege per week and still maintain 5 star. Anymore than that and you'll drop fast. I've skipped two siege nights in a row and I will be 4 star today (not that I care, siege is too damn late at night now). But yeah, it's pretty straight forward. Get at least 20k AP at all 5 sieges. More AP will obviously mean more GP, but 20k is probably the bare minimum for getting at least basic credit.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You need to attend at LEAST 5 sieges fairly regularly to get 5 star. Do both of your Gelkmaros/Inggison sieges, Divine, and both Crimson Katalam sieges (Pradeth and Sillona). Note, Pradeth and Sillona will be credit only as no one has time to kill these deities. If you're super ambitious, you can briefly attend the opposite faction's Gelk/Ingg siege for credit only (hit gates, kill opposite faction). That's really only if you're trying for top 10 though. You can skip probably one night of siege per week and still maintain 5 star. Anymore than that and you'll drop fast. I've skipped two siege nights in a row and I will be 4 star today (not that I care, siege is too damn late at night now). But yeah, it's pretty straight forward. Get at least 20k AP at all 5 sieges. More AP will obviously mean more GP, but 20k is probably the bare minimum for getting at least basic credit.

Aaaaah ! I didn't know for Katalam Sieges ! Nobody do alliance to group for siege in Katalam so now I understand why I didn't know lol !

Yeah I saw I miss 1 siege I lost many places lol :/  I'll look for Katalam Sieges, this will help ! I only want xform because in 7 years playing Aion, I never had the chance to test it xD Now I think it's possible :D

A big thank you for you help ! :D

30 minutes ago, Mihara-KT said:

Aaaaah ! I didn't know for Katalam Sieges !

I'll give you another tip to save you some heartache on siege night. To be able to enter both Katalam sieges, you must have a specific title. You buy this Fierce Challenger of Katalam title from an NPC in the Crimson Katalam map (at your faction's outpost area). I can't remember the name of the NPC, but the Asmo side NPC is a woman, and the title is on the 2nd page of her sales shop. There are 4 NPCs all next to each other. It costs 20 Ultimate Blood Marks. So you'll need to work on farming these 20 Ultimate Blood Marks beforehand so you are ready to buy the title. The title lasts 1 week, so you have to re-purchase it every week.

9 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I'll give you another tip to save you some heartache on siege night. To be able to enter both Katalam sieges, you must have a specific title. You buy this Fierce Challenger of Katalam title from an NPC in the Crimson Katalam map (at your faction's outpost area). I can't remember the name of the NPC, but the Asmo side NPC is a woman, and the title is on the 2nd page of her sales shop. There are 4 NPCs all next to each other. It costs 20 Ultimate Blood Marks. So you'll need to work on farming these 20 Ultimate Blood Marks beforehand so you are ready to buy the title. The title lasts 1 week, so you have to re-purchase it every week.

Nice thanks for the tip !!! I'll go farm bloodmark xD 

On 7/15/2020 at 1:45 PM, Mihara-KT said:

Aaaaah ! I didn't know for Katalam Sieges ! Nobody do alliance to group for siege in Katalam so now I understand why I didn't know lol !

Yeah I saw I miss 1 siege I lost many places lol :/  I'll look for Katalam Sieges, this will help ! I only want xform because in 7 years playing Aion, I never had the chance to test it xD Now I think it's possible :D

A big thank you for you help ! :D

I've only xformed once.

Back in the day, when rifting was a big thing in Eltnen and Morheim, there was a free quest to teleport you to the enemies side if you were between levels 21-28 I think. 

Well I had saved that quest and didn't complete it, next thing you know I'm xformed in Eltnen with end game gear on my old glad killing baby toons cause why not.

Archived