Gladiator DPS Low

Good Morning. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will relate my problem. I suffer daily the reality that my dps is very low with my gladiator. My question is: Do low fps mean low dps?
I understand that if I have high ping then I will have low dps, but does this relationship also apply to fps?
Surely my rotation and gameplay are bad, but the problem is that other gladiators with less equipment (also daevanion skills, and stigmas), attack and critical stats do more dps than me, although they have better pc and ping. My ping is 200-290 and my pc is i3 3220 3.30HGz, 8GB RAM, RX 570 4GB.
When I am alone I have 70fps but when I am in a party with people against a boss I have 20-25fps. Sometimes I feel like my skills are running in slow motion, even if I press them very quickly. I hope to find a solution, since I am about to acquire an i5 9400 4.1GHz processor in order to increase my dps, the problem is that I am afraid that my dps will not increase after that acquisition. I thank you in advance for your recommendations!

My stats:

FPzMA9X.jpg

I'm not super in-touch with gladiator stats because I don't play glad, but from what I can tell, your stats seem mostly ok. A bit low compared to geared people, but more than capable of doing instances like SLNM, PFHM 1st boss, AOA easy, etc. Yes, low fps and high ping will definitely contribute to your dps being lower than what you desire. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about your ping since I assume you don't live in the USA. For your fps, your PC stats are a bit low, so not much you can do there either. You might also go into your game settings within Aion and check the box that says "Fixed FPS." I used to do this when I had a bad computer and it helped a decent amount for fps. It will make your graphics a little bit ugly, but it should improve your fps a little bit.

I have an i5 7600k with 32GB RAM and an RX480/8GB and I feel outdated for this game (my pc is like 5 years old, nothing super new but I can play everything else perfectly). I can get 120 fps in most cases but this game is so badly implemented that some time my game will stutter and loading a new place with a lot of people gives me client lag, especially in Gelkmaros.

I ended up putting low details in everything not important while keeping the visibility of objects in max, to make sure I won't have a problem anymore because there is no point seeing a shiny game with lag in client.

Thanks for your responses guys and sorry for the delay. So ...., I play aion for love xD. since several gladiators have recommended me to leave the game due to the problem with my ping. I use ping reducer, but my internet is of very poor quality since it is wireless and so the ping is not fixed but too unstable, because sometimes I have played with 180ms fixed from another internet and there I feel that my gladiator is an xD turret. I suppose that I will continue fighting so that in my area we can have fiber optic internet, and thus obtain at least 150ms fixed to achieve decent play. After that immediately change my pc for a better one: D

Thank you very much for your attention guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 2:53 AM, Petruccinator-KT said:

Good Morning. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will relate my problem. I suffer daily the reality that my dps is very low with my gladiator. My question is: Do low fps mean low dps?
I understand that if I have high ping then I will have low dps, but does this relationship also apply to fps?
Surely my rotation and gameplay are bad, but the problem is that other gladiators with less equipment (also daevanion skills, and stigmas), attack and critical stats do more dps than me, although they have better pc and ping. My ping is 200-290 and my pc is i3 3220 3.30HGz, 8GB RAM, RX 570 4GB.
When I am alone I have 70fps but when I am in a party with people against a boss I have 20-25fps. Sometimes I feel like my skills are running in slow motion, even if I press them very quickly. I hope to find a solution, since I am about to acquire an i5 9400 4.1GHz processor in order to increase my dps, the problem is that I am afraid that my dps will not increase after that acquisition. I thank you in advance for your recommendations!

My stats:

FPzMA9X.jpg

Well only 1 way to increase your dps like those hackers with noAnimation doing it. That way any class can increase dps.

Archived