Pin Bug

MiphaBae-DN

PIN bug pops up once in a while for me, personally don't know what you mean about staying in game - I don't have any issues about the game kicking me out aside from the rare "send log".

While the PIN issue is irritating when it happens, there's a lot of other issues with the game design (such as RNG related issues) that I would say are a lot higher priority. Those seem to be actually driving a lot of people to quit.

7 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

PIN bug pops up once in a while for me, personally don't know what you mean about staying in game - I don't have any issues about the game kicking me out aside from the rare "send log".

While the PIN issue is irritating when it happens, there's a lot of other issues with the game design (such as RNG related issues) that I would say are a lot higher priority. Those seem to be actually driving a lot of people to quit.

I do battlefield server stuff on multiple characters, each time I switch characters after being on the battlefield server it requires a pin, so for those of us who switch characters often this gets very annoying.

5 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

I do battlefield server stuff on multiple characters, each time I switch characters after being on the battlefield server it requires a pin, so for those of us who switch characters often this gets very annoying.

Yes this is terribly obnoxious, we need to put the pin again just because we went to an interserver, pretty unreasonable.

Pin should exist solely when we first enter. Once we do that and until we close the client it shouldn't need to re-enter.

Archived