Reduce the cost of retuning items

Ele-DN

Why does it cost 500k to retune items for shit stats? why does it cost 250k per enchant when its most likely going to fail? Why does it cost 200k per stigma enchant when you fail 100+ to get +3? Why does it cost so much to get non endgame rubbish gear to a useable state? and it took nyerking 2 years to reduce the selective retuning price from $2? to something reasonable....and its not even here yet....

I agree the retune cost and enchant costs should get one zero removed from the end. Especially when for retuning it is absolute RNG on what you get, and you might get it 1st time or 100th time.

Specifically for retune I would expect them to give the ability to select the 4 stats you want with luna charge, so you can skip the kinah retuning. And then obviously you can luna gamble for making the specific stat higher.

The worst part of all is that when you upgrade your gear you need to regamble the whole retuning thing all over again.

I agree, in this grinding game you need to pay for everything, enchanting, manastones socketing, manastone socket openening, traveling, etc etc etc. NC made the game so now everyone has ultimate gear, the issue is each retune is 500.000 in a rng fest where you are probably going to retune and retune, they do almost everything in a way to push people to buy that luna shit lol. 

2 hours ago, Dunn-KT said:

I agree, in this grinding game you need to pay for everything, enchanting, manastones socketing, manastone socket openening, traveling, etc etc etc. NC made the game so now everyone has ultimate gear, the issue is each retune is 500.000 in a rng fest where you are probably going to retune and retune, they do almost everything in a way to push people to buy that luna shit lol. 

Some of my Dark Talons required about 200m each to get the 4 stats I needed.

Archived