@kibbelz regarding ultimate transforms

EmoCB-DN

@Kibbelz You guys need to 100% make the new ultimate transform box that you get from using 12 legendaries retroactive to the joker event we recently had. I spent over 1k on transforms during this event used way more than twelve legendary transforms. We have been complaining about transforms for years now just because you finally decided to do something now doesn’t mean people who spent tons of money should miss out because of your poor timing.

On 30/08/2020 at 2:54 AM, EmoCB-DN said:

@Kibbelz You guys need to 100% make the new ultimate transform box that you get from using 12 legendaries retroactive to the joker event we recently had. I spent over 1k on transforms during this event used way more than twelve legendary transforms. We have been complaining about transforms for years now just because you finally decided to do something now doesn’t mean people who spent tons of money should miss out because of your poor timing.

Kibbelz wasn't even employed at NCsoft at that time.

On 8/29/2020 at 7:54 PM, EmoCB-DN said:

Well thank Kibbelz that some stuff are finally done now!

Archived