Forums

HELP !!!! High Ping for past 3 days

HealWithLove-DN

My Legion Mate has been fighting a High ping and its not on their end , she is West Coast Canada and I am East Coast US, I have signed into her account with her permission to check this and  Her account seems to have high ping where as mine when I sign in, is normal  from  same PC. any suggestions as to what is causing this  so she can to try  to fix this issue.

36 minutes ago, HealWithLove-DN said:

My Legion Mate has been fighting a High ping and its not on their end , she is West Coast Canada and I am East Coast US, I have signed into her account with her permission to check this and  Her account seems to have high ping where as mine when I sign in, is normal  from  same PC. any suggestions as to what is causing this  so she can to try  to fix this issue.

Never heard of an account causing ping issues on the exact same pc. Of course an outdated item could be causing a problem or a collision because some other people with very old accounts said that something was wrong with a few chars only (not even the whole account)

I suggest you log other toons of that same account and see the ping. If other chars are not having ping but one char does, it defo has to be some weird item in their quest cube or whatever and in this case, simply delete all old stuff.

If every toon of her account is lagging equally then I really am not sure why this could be and you should better tell her to open a ticket to support.

Archived