F2P and Unlucky RNG players hope against Ultimate xform?

Magriitte-KT

Hello i'm one of those players affected by RNG who has tried lot of combines and still got nothing, most among abyssal legendary contracts and 2 months lugbug weekly... i make this topic because i finally feel like im enjoying the game, with this new pixels transformations with modified stats now i can stand and fight against ultimate xformed players that is a relief before this event the difference was HUGE and can't even do anything against that Atk/cast speed and movement speed for not saying it was drepressing to see how they escape on differents situations of pvp and how unbalanced it is for players like me... the point of this topic is that i would like that them let the pixels with these stats permanetly is not broken like Ulti xform since it doesnt break the cap but at least it gives a HUGE balance between ppl who has and hasn't the ulti xform, im sure im talking for lot of players and lets be all agree with this suggestion to be applied and balance the game: LET PIXELS WITH THIS STATS PERMANENTLY

The way it worked in Korea was it alternated depending on event going on so if we go by this the Halloween will come out after this event end on 21 and the Halloween transforms will have boosted stats. There are also some ancient ones we do not have still. But they do continually swap the buffed transforms around so it would be a ever changing thing you just need to work hard to get the new on the event so that way you can swap them up as they are boosted.

Archived