Can't Turn While Holding Shift and Running

Crush

So I want to be able to chase after someone and use keybinds that include shift but that seems impossible as when I hold shift my character won't change directions when swiveling the camera. Is there a way to make it so you can turn your character while holding shift?

13 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

So I want to be able to chase after someone and use keybinds that include shift but that seems impossible as when I hold shift my character won't change directions when swiveling the camera. Is there a way to make it so you can turn your character while holding shift?

Shift is used in many combinations, if shift activates more than 1 shortcuts in the game then a collision might occur which kinda seems like your case.

Another issue could be windows shortcuts and keyboard limitations, if you try to send too many buttons at the same time then it collides with its own limitations.

Shift is set to rotate the camera while maintaining your characters forward movement, useful to look/target enemies behind you when running away (not as useful now that you can see the opposing faction 360 on your radar). As far as I know this can not be changed. Shift can still be used as a modifier button, but if you use it on a skill that you often use while moving it can trip you up when in chaotic situations. I just refrain from using Shift on skills that can be cast while moving, only stationary skills or skills that aren't used that often.

5 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Shift is set to rotate the camera while maintaining your characters forward movement, useful to look/target enemies behind you when running away (not as useful now that you can see the opposing faction 360 on your radar). As far as I know this can not be changed. Shift can still be used as a modifier button, but if you use it on a skill that you often use while moving it can trip you up when in chaotic situations. I just refrain from using Shift on skills that can be cast while moving, only stationary skills or skills that aren't used that often.

Well, that sucks. To run forward and look around I just hold left-click while running. Guess I'll have to think up another keybind. Luckily, I think it is just one skill. Thanks for the explanation.

9 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

You can see enemies 360 degrees on mini radar? Haven;t noticed this.

Archived