How to get Stigmas?

BeMagnificentt-DN

Hey all! So i used to play this game last year around this time and left but now i came back and made a new account.

i remember before i left (like a week b4) they changed stigmas, i forgot exactly how they did but i know it was something about nert stigmas being broken or something,

i remember you could just buy stigmas from a merchant before then but now you cant. im trying to get the inspiration stigma does anyone know ways to get stigmas now?

Each time you hit a level where you can learn another stigma slot you get a quest and it rewards you with your choice of stigmas.  You can also buy them from the broker.  Not sure if they drop in the world & in instances anymore but I know they used to because I had them drop in NTC before multiple times when I had ran it.

8 hours ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

Each time you hit a level where you can learn another stigma slot you get a quest and it rewards you with your choice of stigmas.  You can also buy them from the broker.  Not sure if they drop in the world & in instances anymore but I know they used to because I had them drop in NTC before multiple times when I had ran it.

Iirc, you get a specific stigma. To get the ones you want you have to use the broker.

In the current system -as of 5.6-, you get a set of default stigmas while you level up. I had heard that some end-level instances also drop stigmas and event stuff also drops them. You can find that people who got these, sell them on trade broker. They are mostly cheap.

Archived