Returning player, lost characters

5s4817

Hey all I decided to return to Aion after finally building a new computer and as soon as i logged on i noticed there are only 2 servers now and that i lost all my characters. Is there a way to recover them our will I have to regrind again xD.  Only asking since i had this game since beta and would like to cont using the preorder items to help level again lol

48 minutes ago, 5s4817 said:

Hey all I decided to return to Aion after finally building a new computer and as soon as i logged on i noticed there are only 2 servers now and that i lost all my characters. Is there a way to recover them our will I have to regrind again xD.  Only asking since i had this game since beta and would like to cont using the preorder items to help level again lol

Your characters should have been merged on one of the 2 servers you can see.  They will have lost their names, but you will find a name change ticket in their inventory.

50 minutes ago, 5s4817 said:

Ill take that wondergirls off you...

38 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Your characters should have been merged on one of the 2 servers you can see.  They will have lost their names, but you will find a name change ticket in their inventory.

Shoot i'm to smart :P i just loged into the recommended server without even checking the other one. Thanks a bunch.

Archived