Katalam Gelmaros camps problem

Arhangelos

OK, this is getting kinda serious, the camp problem needs a solution fast.

Gelkmaros in katalam server is always without camps because it literally takes 10 minutes for 1 elyos to come in, kill the captains and leave us without camps. I am not sure if the same happens to the elyos side too, but something changed lately because previously we didn't see so much persistence in keeping our camps down, the elyos constantly keep coming to gelkmaros and our camps are always down and it takes TWO hours for them to respawn only for them to be taken down again in 1 minute.

It would be wise to make the camp respawn after 1 minute, that is the only solution to this issue.

Yeah, it could be a response to what asmos do recently, because there is an increase in asmo activity in Inggison since last few weeks and we have pretty often 4 out of 5 camps down. Asmos became more active in general, they even took Anuhart from us yesterday. I think it’s rather a good sign because it starts to look more like old times we miss.

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, it could be a response to what asmos do recently, because there is an increase in asmo activity in Inggison since last few weeks and we have pretty often 4 out of 5 camps down. Asmos became more active in general, they even took Anuhart from us yesterday. I think it’s rather a good sign because it starts to look more like old times we miss.

What we get in Gelkmaros though is elyos comes to kill the camps and then some asmos write on LFG "lets go there and kill their camps too".

I was part of a group at one point and when we went to inggison I saw all their camps were still elyos, and we flipped them all. So maybe it is the other way around.

Elyos have been in Gelkmaros far more often and in more numbers than Asmodians in inggison, they killed Marchutan so many times and have tried to hijack Ragnarok too, they also came to our map when we had the songpyeon moon mobs spawning to kill them etc.

No shade but we need to stop doing this. nobody earns anything from that and whoever initiates it ends up hurting their faction as well.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What we get in Gelkmaros though is elyos comes to kill the camps and then some asmos write on LFG "lets go there and kill their camps too".

I was part of a group at one point and when we went to inggison I saw all their camps were still elyos, and we flipped them all. So maybe it is the other way around.

Elyos have been in Gelkmaros far more often and in more numbers than Asmodians in inggison, they killed Marchutan so many times and have tried to hijack Ragnarok too, they also came to our map when we had the songpyeon moon mobs spawning to kill them etc.

No shade but we need to stop doing this. nobody earns anything from that and whoever initiates it ends up hurting their faction as well.

Yeah, I’d like to take Ragnarok more often I need Gelk renown bad q.q

I agree that it is annoying but it’s gameplay issue rather than player attitude. If you can do something and you do it there is nothing wrong in that because camp captain on the enemy’s land drops quest items. And I see nothing wrong with Elyos taking WB in Gelk, btw I got my very first paragon from Ragnarok in Gelkmaros.

What I suggest is that if asmo flip a camp in Inggison, it doesn’t disappear but becomes asmo with a possibility to retake, and vice versa. And give ppl possibility to do camps and farm renown on enemy’s map, cause otherwise it’s too hard.

5 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, I’d like to take Ragnarok more often I need Gelk renown bad q.q

I agree that it is annoying but it’s gameplay issue rather than player attitude. If you can do something and you do it there is nothing wrong in that because camp captain on the enemy’s land drops quest items. And I see nothing wrong with Elyos taking WB in Gelk, btw I got my very first paragon from Ragnarok in Gelkmaros.

What I suggest is that if asmo flip a camp in Inggison, it doesn’t disappear but becomes asmo with a possibility to retake, and vice versa. And give ppl possibility to do camps and farm renown on enemy’s map, cause otherwise it’s too hard.

Of course going to the enemy map is not wrong, it is a game design and it should benefit, there is no other way to get renown on the enemy map than doing WB or doing those alliance quests for killing guards.

And I agree the camps should also flip (Gelk could become elyos, and Inggi could become asmodian) and they should have weekly quests there for renown, much like we do on our own faction map. And it should always have a captain there, Asmodian/Elyos/Balaur within 1 minute of being flipped.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Of course going to the enemy map is not wrong, it is a game design and it should benefit, there is no other way to get renown on the enemy map than doing WB or doing those alliance quests for killing guards.

And I agree the camps should also flip (Gelk could become elyos, and Inggi could become asmodian) and they should have weekly quests there for renown, much like we do on our own faction map. And it should always have a captain there, Asmodian/Elyos/Balaur within 1 minute of being flipped.

Yeah, I remember the very first time I went to Gelk and found a camp, I thought - let’s flip it so I can do quest and get renown. Then I killed the cap and all npc just disappeared. Oo I even thought it was bug, such a stupid idea it is.

Archived