Getting weekly resets daily

Wrathchild-KT

3 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

We know Luna instance causes server crash if a lot of users enter at the same time.

What if we agree to enter at same time every day at a certain time?

If it was to log every day the exact same amount of bots that logged before the luna update was implemented, then we would the bug would occur again at Sunday or Monday or even close to Tuesday like we had it usually. Theoretically we could have had the bug to occur every day but it would require like 4~5 times more bots doing luna.

And they didn't have to do it simultaneously, it seems like the more mobs spanwed over a period of time, the more the server got a memory filling or something, and at some point that memory was overflown and it caused the bug.

As far as I know there were plenty of ban waves during the last days of luna changes so most likely our server doesn't even have the same amount of bots anymore (until they make more)

54 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I think if everyone did it, it would be possible. And, we couldn't get banned for it because then NCWest would literally be banning 80% of their player base. 

But the people who bugged the server were a handful of people with hundreds of accounts each one of them. The legit players can hardly do any of that including our 2~3 alt accounts.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But the people who bugged the server were a handful of people with hundreds of accounts each one of them. The legit players can hardly do any of that including our 2~3 alt accounts.

I mean... there's at least 300 players on KT and im sure the bot companies are still going strong. We can combine our forces and get daily resets. And then, you can drag in the DN players and just have them make lvl 10 alts to benefit their mains. 

Archived