Lakrum main cities and starting spots are safe zones

Arhangelos

That is a thoughtful addition, and implemented without a maintenance. Not bad, and not sure why they did a service to the players or whether it was mentioned anywhere (defo not in the maintenance post).

Of course Lakrum is a dead map, there aren't even any instances except HM, no urgent orders to do pvp and no fortress to do a siege, it is like a map where you go on Wednesday to do your weeklies and then once per day to do HM. And it is not a lowbie map, you have to be level 80 to enter.

BUT no more enemies invading the town on a transform and killing the few people there while the useless guards do 0 dmg to people without even transform.

Now off to make more changes like Gelk/Inggi camps flipping issue, TT souls not disappearing when you leave the map, quests to increase renown in silentera and enemy maps and less RNG to get end game content.

...one step at a time.

Untitled.png

• Arhangelos changed the title to Lakrum main cities and starting spots are safe zones
46 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That is a thoughtful addition, and implemented without a maintenance. Not bad, and not sure why they did a service to the players or whether it was mentioned anywhere (defo not in the maintenance post).

Of course Lakrum is a dead map, there aren't even any instances except HM, no urgent orders to do pvp and no fortress to do a siege, it is like a map where you go on Wednesday to do your weeklies and then once per day to do HM. And it is not a lowbie map, you have to be level 80 to enter.

BUT no more enemies invading the town on a transform and killing the few people there while the useless guards do 0 dmg to people without even transform.

Now off to make more changes like Gelk/Inggi camps flipping issue, TT souls not disappearing when you leave the map, quests to increase renown in silentera and enemy maps and less RNG to get end game content.

...one step at a time.

Untitled.png

The neutral zones in Lakrum were part of Aion 7.7 patch which came out in November 2020, you can read about it here:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/unshackled-fate-patch-notes

1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

The neutral zones in Lakrum were part of Aion 7.7 patch which came out in November 2020, you can read about it here:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/unshackled-fate-patch-notes

Hm.. so apparently my map was malfunctioning then, the maps didn't show any of that yesterday in my client. I thought it was implemented today after the weekly reset or something.

31 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Hm.. so apparently my map was malfunctioning then, the maps didn't show any of that yesterday in my client. I thought it was implemented today after the weekly reset or something.

I too thought that the safe zones were very recent :/. I'm pretty sure the map did not show it until very recently.

1 minute ago, Flatten-KT said:

I too thought that the safe zones were very recent :/. I'm pretty sure the map did not show it until very recently.

OK so it wasn't just me. I am going there every day to get my daily legion tickets and do HM, I always open the map to see where HM is and today I did the exact same routine and I saw that the map around the main cities were different colour.

Maybe the safe zone effect was already there and I didn't see the icon that you cannot attack, but the map surely didn't have the overlay like this before.

Archived