Confusion about Transformation ult award.

Hallo-DN

So it seems they sent awards out but  I didn't get the Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box but only ruin box ( I did get Marchutan from 1 combine but I did consume 12 legendary + without one after that). I'm worried that I wasted combining  my legendaries more than needed if the rule is that you are not allowed to get Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box if you got a ult by combining during the promotion. I already sent a support ticket about this.......

I might have misread that  you have to consume 12 transformations, not that you wont get the Selection box  if you get a ult transform by combaining...........

Yeah it said if you got an ultimate from combining you dont get the transformation selection box you got a prime runestone selection box instead

Players will receive a Prime Runestone Selection Box for meeting the following criteria:

Gain an Ultimate Transformation via Transformation Combination during the promotion period. Max 3 per account.

Players will receive an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) for meeting the following criteria:

Consume 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination, without obtaining an Ultimate Transformation via Combination during the promotion period. (Ultimate Transformations earned via other methods such as the [BCM] Special Ultimate Challenge Box do not disqualify this reward.)

You are not supposed to get any ultimate during the promotional weeks by combining, regardless of the amount you combined.

People who combined 12 contracts and got 0 should stop there, because if you combine more then you risk getting an ultimate and thus waste your chance to get the free one.

Archived