Vandal - New player need help

HellxxLady

Guys, I just created a Vandal and insta hit level 80, problem is, I have no kinah to socket the stigmas and dunno where to farm more... Can you guys clear things up for me a lil bit about how to farm kinah?? I'm fron Katalam-A.

Btw, what's the best stigma build for a vandal? Solo pve-oriented atm.

I was going to mention the same thing. LUT is the best for starters, you get a few millions in all 3 runs per char. But of course that means you need to have more level 80 chars for this. It might seem like a big job to do, but invest in making 12 chars into your account so you can benefit from things like this.

The items box you get from the last bosses are also account wh storable in case you need to give an alt an item that is better than what it wears for starting.

LUT is very good for item collections as well as it gives the essoterace items that are heavily implemented in the item collections and the instance is pretty much doable with a naked char.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:08 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I was going to mention the same thing. LUT is the best for starters, you get a few millions in all 3 runs per char. But of course that means you need to have more level 80 chars for this. It might seem like a big job to do, but invest in making 12 chars into your account so you can benefit from things like this.

The items box you get from the last bosses are also account wh storable in case you need to give an alt an item that is better than what it wears for starting.

LUT is very good for item collections as well as it gives the essoterace items that are heavily implemented in the item collections and the instance is pretty much doable with a naked char.

All new players must realize that in the current version of Aion, everyone MUST have 12 alts. This is not optional. Of course people say "I don't have time playing 1 char, I don't feel like creating 12". You should realize that you only have to do this job once. Creating 1 character and making it lvl 10 only takes around 10-15 min now. 15min*11 = a bit less than 3 hours. Just spend 3 hours of your time creating all those characters and making them level 10. After that, you are not obliged to lvl them up to 80 in 1 day. Be lazy, do a few lunas in a while on some chars, make a few quests and one day all those alts will become lvl80. Then, again, do some camps, farm XP marks in a totally lazy way : luna + 1 XP mark from lugbug = 2 per day. And one day, again, you will have all geared-up 12 lvl80 characters. You worked for them, and now they will work for you - events, abyssal, enchants... You get 12 times more profit than a player who plays only on main. No pressure, go slowly, wait for XP buffs to level your alts. But this is only a job you do once in this game.

Since you also asked about stigma if you are jumped probably don't have enchanted stigma so like I say often it feels really weird to run 9 stigma and give good advice for only 6. I would suggest to run hybrid for now. Painted fist (gold), Brushtroke lightning (blue), Target concentration (blue), forgive me the english name is slipping my mind thing its colourful jab healing laser (green), chroma shot (green), some like Time bomb but I really don't like this skill it won't scale its magic dmg I think its better to take a defensive skill or if you really want more dmg maybe veneer silince. for extra green I would take def skills for extra blue you would take colour correction/aetherhold instead of the target and put target into the 3rd greater slot so you can get Paint monster vision instead of the hybrid skill

Hope this helped a bit

Archived