Questions about character transfers.

QTpie-KT

So I have 2 questions , so I noticed that character transfers are 0Ncoin . Does it mean they are closed for now or are they simply free for a certain period if yes it leads to my second question . So I can't xfer now and im guessing its because the limit was reached already but I was wondering when does it reset ? Does it reset when the servers go live or does it reset when the maintenance starts ? or in between ? .... please if someone could tell me when it would do me a huge favor.

Anyone having any luck with this? I found the paid character transfer under account services, and select my offending character but it just tells me transfer not possible.  It tells me that for every character so not sure what the problem is at this point.

It is working now, guess i just needed to be logged out of the game for it to recognize the characters.  The problem I have now is that I have 7 Elyos characters and 1 Asmodian.  My Asmodian character is level 20, so it wont let me transfer her.   I guess I could just transfer off the 7 Elyos characters, but it seem easier to just move the one.  Why not remove the level 25 restriction for this free transfer period???

Archived