Forums

Weekly kinah limit + Prestige users

Arhangelos

@Kibbelz

So in 7.9 crucible spire lower part you can make 15m per run per char, this is a 7.9 instance working as intended. You also do not need insane gear to go to floor 8 that has the piggy bank which sells for 10m on your inventory sale and 15m on an actual npc sale, you can do those 8 floors with Gelkmaros gear most likely depending on the class.

• If you are f2p user, you get 2 runs per char, that is 30m per char, or 360m per week in your whole account. You merely hit the 350m limit per week by 10m.
  • If you are prestige you get 3 runs per char, that is 45m per char, or 540m per week in your whole account. You still hit the 350m limit and can sell the rest 190m worth of piggy banks

I myself am not prestige and I still do not find a reason to even get that, but imagine paying for a "prestige" and be treated as a free to play on this matter.

I understand and I won't even argue the weekly sales limits with your team, you do not know the game because nobody does kinah in this game by selling loot, not even bots I am sure. BUT you have to think it better and increase the limit for prestige users to double that.

I mean if a bot pays for prestige all power to them and your pocket, BUT what is the difference between a botter and an actual player is that the botter can make 100 more accounts and doesn't care for the limits, the actual player is what all these limits always hit the hardest.

Yeah, you can farm kinah easily with th that and you don’t even need 3 entries per toon, because 350/16 makes approx. 22 crucible runs, which can be done with 2 entries and 11 chars. I would even stop solo pf nm, unless it wasn’t dropping yogo weapons. 

Prestige becomes less attractive and needs to be revamped : prestige quests are outdated, vending machine prices are too high and they could have updated the items there.

10 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, you can farm kinah easily with th that and you don’t even need 3 entries per toon, because 350/16 makes approx. 22 crucible runs, which can be done with 2 entries and 11 chars. I would even stop solo pf nm, unless it wasn’t dropping yogo weapons. 

Prestige becomes less attractive and needs to be revamped : prestige quests are outdated, vending machine prices are too high and they could have updated the items there.

The piggy sells for 15m not 16m, unless there i a difference in shop/faction based on "tax" or whether we still have it or not

12 toon 2x entries, 15m per entry = 360m, you need 350m for sale

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The piggy sells for 15m not 16m, unless there i a difference in shop/faction based on "tax" or whether we still have it or not

12 toon 2x entries, 15m per entry = 360m, you need 350m for sale

Yeah, I counted that 1 mil kinah you get along with the piggy but obviously it is not accounted in the weekly kinah sell limit. My estimation without prestige - 4 pf nm solo = 50 mil kinah minimum, the rest is 300/15 = 20, 2 runs on 10 toons.

4 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, I counted that 1 mil kinah you get along with the piggy but obviously it is not accounted in the weekly kinah sell limit. My estimation without prestige - 4 pf nm solo = 50 mil kinah minimum, the rest is 300/15 = 20, 2 runs on 10 toons.

I can already do it with my main account since most of my chars are quite geared, I can most likely do it with alt accounts that are also geared well enough with XP marks and katalam accessories.

Archived