What are you playing now?

Guest Devir

Guest Devir

I was playing FFXIV but since the announce of Aion Classic i am not able to concentrate there, im only thinking on play Aion now.

I play and still am playing FFXIV since September 2019. There's this current slight content lull due to the new expansion coming in November, so playing classic now sounds like a good deal to me. I still have stuff to grind in there, but it's something I take my time with.

Guest StopWithTheKaptchaAlready
2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I play and still am playing FFXIV since September 2019. There's this current slight content lull due to the new expansion coming in November, so playing classic now sounds like a good deal to me. I still have stuff to grind in there, but it's something I take my time with.

There is no content lull there , not with the current relic  quests XD

12 minutes ago, Guest StopWithTheKaptchaAlready said:

Eh, the relic in this patch is eased down by a TON. The previous step that requires Delubrum Reginae or Palace of the Dead was more brutal, the latter wasn't even a guaranteed drop. I farmed 50 DR runs for 3 relics, still have to do the rest. The newest relic weapon is almost done, I just didn't have much time this week due to work.

Guest Devir
30 minutes ago, Guest StopWithTheKaptchaAlready said:

I finished the relic with 4 jobs already. Now just crafting and making gil.

Guest Wootage

i was playing RUST since 2018 to December 2020 and hopping thru private servers also in between coz most of them would close just as fast as they would open , not to mention not a single priv server had enough population to keep me engaged , last 6 month i went from Kor clasic to some EU priv servers got scammed of my account in KR and decided to give up and wait for NA release i have been checking twitter weekly really im so glad they are finally releasing it

Guest cheshirefox

soo apparently i'm a guest even though i have an account and i logged in regular aion within 30 days annnd.. zz whatever

so anyway, played gw2 for 3 years n quit.. tried blade n' soul and lineage 2 but just couldn't get into them.. was playing lineage revolution for almost a year, but then i couldn't keep up {because life stuffs} with the login every xx hours, click this for this progression on  top of the actual gameplay and socializing on it which were really good.. played eso for about a year n' a half and as pretty as that game is it's just a total "grind This content to Make this prefab build so you can do This content" lather rinse repeat weekly zzz... currently gameless and working a lot.. recently bought tomb raider and ff14 on sale but don't have a sub for that...

anyway, i think eso really dropped the ball, and endwalker Seems like it has things Current players want but less interesting as shadowbringers looked.. {just my guess}

i think if nc had the resources, drive, creativity they could merge aion with lineage and create a New game to compete in the pc rpg market right now.. but it seems everything is phone games, blade n' soul, unreal 4 projects {again phone games}, lineage?3 lost in development hell.. ahah

but hey, i've always loved aion, it just felt like home! work is throwing overtime at me starting next week, but i hope i can get into this and meet a lot of players and hopefully a ton of socializing and positive ideas will get kicked around for a change!   azphelumbra- Arieluma friends ^^

Guest Amaterasu

Hello,

Was playing classic tbc but the moment I heard the announcement I pretty much lost focus on leveling my pally and quit. 

Guest Wootage
1 hour ago, Guest Amaterasu said:

Hello,

Was playing classic tbc but the moment I heard the announcement I pretty much lost focus on leveling my pally and quit. 

lmao i was playing Aion on russian classic server and as soon as announcement dropped in lost all interest in it too 

Archived