Aion Classic (Getting ready)

SubZero-DN

Asmo side server and name are both unknown as of right now and open to suggestions join our fb and discord with over 250+ players! https://discord.gg/A6YbhZtH  Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/2847385782180215/permalink/2853906351528158/?comment_id=2854041938181266&notif_id=1623359940422207&notif_t=group_comment&ref=notif

3 minutes ago, SubZero-DN said:

Yeah no discord is a lot easier to connect on the fly with text channels, voice channels, announcements, sieges ect. 

It move pro-classic players away from the sight of the community manager and the pro-live players get more attention. In other words, it destroys the game you supposedly want to play. ;)

3 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

It move pro-classic players away from the sight of the community manager and the pro-live players get more attention. In other words, it destroys the game you supposedly want to play. ;)

Dude I've seen you do nothing but complain since people made a petition about classic. " It moves pro-classic players"  if you think any vets are going to use these forums just to openly talk about in game things besides bugs you're delusion nobody used them since Aion released in 09. You're clearly not a vet once so ever.

2 minutes ago, SubZero-DN said:

Dude I've seen you do nothing but complain since people made a petition about classic. " It moves pro-classic players"  if you think any vets are going to use these forums just to openly talk about in game things besides bugs you're delusion nobody used them since Aion released in 09. You're clearly not a vet once so ever.

Using the forums has nothing to do with if I'm a vet or not, and being a vet is irrelevant. You just support what I'm saying further. Aion had a majority of customers hiding elsewhere than the forums and that contributed to its death as well.

3 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

Using the forums has nothing to do with if I'm a vet or not, and being a vet is irrelevant. You just support what I'm saying further. Aion had a majority of customers hiding elsewhere than the forums and that contributed to its death as well.

P2W Killed Aion the rest of us just kept playing because we literally had too much to lose until 5.0 finally killed what was left of the game and only further got worse. " You just support what I''m saying further"  your point is laughable at best considering 90% of the playerbase has never used the forums in the first place. It's literally once in a blue moon if they're asking a question they can't get a answer to in game. You're so out of touch with what Aion is and was and how the community connected with one another. You're embarrassing you self and now you're proclaiming your point is right with no legs to stand on. You sound like a self proclaimed righteous nutjob.

Archived