Ten More Days!

Retributions

Guest Amaterasu
1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

Yeah, lost interest in Aion 7.9, only spent an hour on it today. Been scratching my head wondering what class to roll first in Classic.

Maybe we need a poll to see what people are going to roll first.

I logged in a little bit to play and try out the vandal class. I barely recognized the game anymore. :( I'm not a hard-core purest where where easy mode = bad, but I felt bad about how quickly you level and how gear atleast while leveling is thrown at you.  I do love the new look for the 1-9 beginner Armour looks. 

Anyways, Cleric or Templar main with a  Spirit master alt. 

Guest Wootage
21 hours ago, Guest st0n3 said:

Sin and Ranger obviously, everyone and their dog expects to be a badass pvper these days

Why you hating on sins bro?  actually most people will be playing Sorc and Glad and everyone and their dog will be running DC to get bakarma spear 

Guest Amaterasu
7 minutes ago, IceAge said:

SM and Chanter will rule in PvP.  

Templar will be insane also.

I really need us to have the original Infernal Pain animation. 

1 hour ago, Guest Amaterasu said:

I really need us to have the original Infernal Pain animation. 

Oh, the SM dots.

How amazed I was when I meet a real SM. He pretty much doted me and then .. he left. I died because of the dots! I was like "Wow! So SM are really strong in PvP" :)

And then I meet a Chanter, full of Magic Resist ( I assume, since that was the ..way to go for Chanters and Clerics ). He kicked the shit out of me!

I think I'll go SM as main and Chanter as an Alt. Or maybe even Templar as an alt, as Templars are very, very .. very strong in PvP! Especially in 1.0 version at least until 1.7

Guest Amaterasu
15 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

I am gonna make an sm just to remove running scrolls from others.

Don't forget fear locking people across the map

Archived