I am korean classic user

Guest Korean

I'm guessing yes, since Gameforge is busy releasing SOLO (Sword of Legends online) so releasing a classic would probably not be good for them. It's unclear if they are even planning to do so as NA is "global release" kind of thing.

29 minutes ago, Guest It s me korean said:

I heard that many European are going to play, is it right??

Well honestly I think Aion Classic is a lot more exciting to those of us who were playing Aion from launch. because most of the chatter I've seen so far has been coming from returning players and those who really never gave up hope on Aion.  But I did hear a bit of a rumor about a lot of players coming from Europe to jump on the North American  servers also there is a rumor about a group people from South America jumping on board with us, So in a way that can be a good thing. They will be able to help balance out the Asmo and Eylos factions. 

Guest Who cares
3 hours ago, Guest Korean said:

I wonder about aion in usa, is it popular??

i really want to play you guys.

What would you consider to be popular? 

By my standards the short answer is no

Guest Mordran
5 hours ago, Guest st0n3 said:

These people will also instaquit as only EU server goes live

Not really, at least i would not under certain circumstances. For me it´s more important with whom i play than where i play, so if i make some american friends over there why should i switch.

On 6/16/2021 at 12:59 AM, Guest st0n3 said:

These people will also instaquit as only EU server goes live

Most wont, i cant stand GF and most likely the problem why they arent releasing a classic is cause NC want it somewhat free from P2W.

GF is just a horror show of bad publisher and atleast i wont be going EU if they open up.

Archived