Downloading Classic

Guest mattieee2323

Guest mattieee2323

I'm not seeing the drop down box for Aion classic on the nc launcher. Anyone else having this problem?

5 minutes ago, Guest mattieee2323 said:

I'm not seeing the drop down box for Aion classic on the nc launcher. Anyone else having this problem?

Quit the launcher or restart your PC, the launcher has to update itself.

Should be a big blue button bottom right corner that says   Install Game

Guest Myriel

Is anyone having trouble DLng the client. Im having issues with an error with "Cannot access the file. Another program maybe using the file you want to update. " What do you guys do with this. 

I have restarted, reinstall / uninstall... i dont know what to do now.... HELP!!!

Guest Mystic

I was having trouble with that too but finally figured it out. You have you the normal client to log into any one of your accounts. Download all the updates. Then at the bottom right corner it will have a drop down tab that says Aion classic, you have switch it to Aion classic. Then will have a big blue button saying Install game right next to it. You need follow through with updates and logging in account to get those options. Goodluck.  

Guest Guest

I have Aion downloaded to my D drive. Its in a series of folders: Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > Aion. Where should I save Aion Classic? Should I create a new folder in the D Drive? Or should I download and save it in the NCSoft or Aion folder?

Guest Mystic

I just saved it to the default that they had listed. I didn’t want to potentially cause a  conflict by creating my own folder. It’s possible it won’t recognize it if you move stuff around too much. I hope this helps 

Well I got it to download.

Plays music, but says it cannot contact the authentication server.

Maybe the game is not up yet? We were supposed to be able to get a name, which I assumed meant to make a character. Anybody get further?

Guest jdtgolf28

I get the classic option to install game but when i hit install game under aion classic the luncher just freezes and the only way to close it is to go hit end task

Guest Gogolita

Can I uninstall my previous Aion game (the one which is at 7.x atm - I don't remeber which version since I don't play it anymore lol) and have only Aion Classic installed in my computer? I was wondering if I have to keep both versions in my PC or if I can start a fresh and stay only with Aion Classic.

Guest Gogolita

Can I uninstall my previous Aion game (the one which is at 7.x atm - I don't remeber which version since I don't play it anymore lol) and have only Aion Classic installed in my computer? I was wondering if I have to keep both versions in my PC or if I can start a fresh and stay only with Aion Classic.

11 minutes ago, Guest Gogolita said:

Sure just delete the Aion folder and leave the Aion Classic folder. Not sure if the NClauncher will still think you have both.

Guest jdtgolf28

i spent may hours on reinstalling windows and tried absolutely everything.... finally it works... all i did was switch from ethernet to wireless and it works fine 

6 minutes ago, Guest jdtgolf28 said:

i spent may hours on reinstalling windows and tried absolutely everything.... finally it works... all i did was switch from ethernet to wireless and it works fine 

lol, at least you have a clean Windows again.

😄

44 minutes ago, Guest jdtgolf28 said:

Normally it's the other way around, wireless is the thing that causes problems with large downloads, so you need to plug in an ethernet cable.

Archived