how long?

Guest ZenMay

Guest ZenMay

How long do you guys think the classic will keep going? i think it will die about 4-6 months from now cause NCsoft will add some p2w 

Guest YoGabbaGabba

I give it 6-9 months personally. they gonna drag it out for the whales who buy cosmetics for 20 a pop

*Cosmetic Whales 🤣*. I guess it's pay to win beauty conquest. Honestly a lot of games nowadays make more revenue from skins than pay to win. It's a good model. 

I think classic lifetime will depend on future updates, and also if gf splits the community by launching servers or not (doing so would reduce lifespan as no one wants to play an empty server so it's not simple as 1+1=2).  I give minimum 6 months, maximum could be as much as 5-10 years. 

Guest YoGabbaGabba
3 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Cosmetics aren't pay to win though. Or are they?

Did I say they were?

9 hours ago, Guest ZenMay said:

How long do you guys think the classic will keep going? i think it will die about 4-6 months from now cause NCsoft will add some p2w 

If P2W takes over classic, the subscriber numbers will drop. Subscribers expect value for money.

It'll be alive as long as ncwest wants it to be alive.

Zero advertising, not even so much as a trailer and we already have thousands of ppl in brand new discords. Just imagine if they actually tried?

The game has potential, that's pretty obvious now. What they do with it is and always has been the key.

Korea has a P2W game in the form of 8.0 already and they've been reluctant to add P2W yet, so hopefully they just leave classic the way it was always meant to be.

Slow patching could be a problem too, and while 2.7 is a phenomenal patch, it sure as hell won't last forever. Guess we'll see.

Im sure it will last at least until lost ark release in EU, at least for me is aion classic the only mmo until lost ark :)

aslong they dont add pay 2 win and start destroy the game like gameforge with change everything that made aion great, it will stay for sure long. but also they need calculate to add still new content but keep it more like the original aion and not this new shit style. i would appreciate also if they add housing, higher lvls , new maps and instances, but not this joke with implanted bot system, lvling like 1 day from 1-80. no real farm and p2w.... they need keep the old aions balance with new stuff .. if they manage this it will survive long

Archived