What were some of your rituals for enhancement stone enchanting?

Coheed

Guest Starring

Used to go to a corner in verteron where no 1 can see me so in that way they wont affect my RNG LOL silly me x2 

Guest Holika

Switching channels before enchanting, Sanctum steps for RNG. If you lag while enchanting it'll fail. So better not lag. 

You know, I used to think this was like the stupidest part of the game cause of how much RNG was involved.

Then I got into Black Desert for years.

After PENing a bunch of gear I can safely say I do not give a damn about this anymore LOL

Guest Holika
42 minutes ago, Coheed said:

I remember being superstitious and only enchanting in Morheim - lol silly 2009 me.

Sanctum steps for RNG, Switching channels, Making sure I don't lag in town, no asmo coming because lag makes enchantment fail. Hoard alot of mana stones and enchantment stones pref Lvl 50. 🤣

2 minutes ago, 5s16519C said:

You know, I used to think this was like the stupidest part of the game cause of how much RNG was involved.

Then I got into Black Desert for years.

After PENing a bunch of gear I can safely say I do not give a damn about this anymore LOL

Just now, Guest Holika said:

Sanctum steps for RNG, Switching channels, Making sure I don't lag in town, no asmo coming because lag makes enchantment fail. Hoard alot of mana stones and enchantment stones pref Lvl 50. 🤣

lol! yeah yeah yeah!!

Guest The planets align

There's a little floating rock just off of the asmodian abyss base, I would fly to that, and /roll until I felt lucky.

Guest Wootage

Used to cancel mid way 2 times and enchant on 4th i had weird believe that 3RD one would be lucky and it never was and yet i kept doing it sigh

13 minutes ago, Guest Wootage said:

Used to cancel mid way 2 times and enchant on 4th i had weird believe that 3RD one would be lucky and it never was and yet i kept doing it sigh

lol I like this...  I feel for you!    /sigh

2 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

My method of madness was find a spot no one ever traveled to, had it in my head that there was a form of a heat map  so the less people been there and tried the greater chance of success.

hmmm I might try this! lol ;) 

Archived