Client Load Time

Pappy

Define 'longer'. Its first gen Cryengine, so its normal to stare at black screen for 20-30sec at the start. The plus side later is, teleports between zones are almost instant.

13 minutes ago, Guest Red said:

Define 'longer'. Its first gen Cryengine, so its normal to stare at black screen for 20-30sec at the start. The plus side later is, teleports between zones are almost instant.

Longer as in compared to current retail version, but you nailed it with the black screen. That is exactly what is happening, I just don't remember that from back in the day. Thanks for the info.

Guest Cheesy waiter

I have a fast ssd and aion client takes anywhere from 4 to 6 minutes to load into game. I start the game and head to the kitchen for a beer. Longest loading game I own. As long as It runs  I’m okay with it. 

5 minutes ago, Guest Cheesy waiter said:

I have a fast ssd and aion client takes anywhere from 4 to 6 minutes to load into game. I start the game and head to the kitchen for a beer. Longest loading game I own. As long as It runs  I’m okay with it. 

You got a problem. Mine takes about 65sec from clicking the start game button, until I get to the screen where the message about the Authorization server not being available shows, and I don't have an SSD.

Guest Cheesy waiter

There is definitely a problem but it’s only on aion. Not sure what I can do to remedy it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled,  and did a scan of game files. Once in game I have no problems. 

Archived