Siel Server Opening Schedule

Arctic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pathetic

Just unlock it. This isn't the same as the old game . Ya'll already nyerked up with candies.

Just let people who wanna play, play already. Game won't last long anyways.

Guest Deggial
1 hour ago, Guest MRogal said:

My question is if will be possible to move character from Is to Siel after?

They will likely charge arm and a leg for Server Transfers ... if ever ... just saying :(

Guest Grimwagon

Sitting right next to someone who created a chr 1 hour ago so i downloaded it and tried and nope   ncsoft doesnt want us to be able to play with friends it seems.  back to ESO bye ncsoft

Guest exactly what we don't want

Those of us who left Aion long ago due you the devs taking a great game and overthinking EVERYTHING to kill zones "Abyss" and on the surface improve the game while unknowingly completely changing it.  MOST of us came back to play what was once enjoyable turned zero skill based pvp "+10 runes on everyone" getting almost 1 shot at times.  Well now the game has just launched and you cant even leave Classic alone.  Certainly whoever came up with this appalling idea to limit chr creation and lock servers at launch believes they were soooo clever.   no.  You have insulted people who preordered and paid IRL$ and alienated an extremely large number of people.  I personally want to thank you though as i was completely distracted with the launch of classic that i couldn't see the forest for the trees again and have no one to blame but myself.  

Stop trying to meddle with balance before anyone even cares.  we all know offering free server xfers is not an option for greed based companies like this "subscription on a 13 y/o game with microtransactions already installed"  ptw store was enough of a turn off for a lot of people now you just took those remaining interested and cut them down with this chr creation nonsense.  I MEAN WHO CREATES A CONTEST THAT ARE BASED PURELY ON PLAY TIME AND CLOSES CHR CREATION AT LAUNCH?!? 

On 6/24/2021 at 4:15 AM, 1s1BE97E said:

Apparently I'm a bit of a masochist, because I paid $50 to get a slap in the face

I was rooting for people like you thinking "is there anyone who paid the premium and got left outside" and there you are. you my friend got Rick Rolled the ugliest way.

Guest aions ashes

according to the schedule i could create my characters but it is still not letting me ..  (11:05 am ET) 

Guest aionisded

first you close the server to new players then you put a a schedule so i think oh ok its not so bad they're trying to help but no. Even when its supposed to work it doesnt. The ret of my friends are around lvl 19 by now this is gonna be fun when i can finally join them in about 2 weeks... 

Guest Siel Character creation i

It's Friday 10:14 am Central Time and Siel Character creation is not working according to the schedule it should be.  What's up @Kibbelz  ?

Guest stunkcuf

once again im forced to deal with forums to find out more information ...fml

btw killing this new schedule thing 15 min in no info and not doing what you said....

tenor.gif

Archived