Not happy about Unlimited_kinah_loophole.exp

Guest Justdaying

Guest Justdaying

1. Slowly ruin dredge with maxed out parties in gear then no one will have fun except people like you.

2. Yes the pve initial gear requirement is low. But not the mana stones and +15 gear with two weapon sets and AP farm needed for e50 set. 
Those daeva passes and candies can be sold for kinah to buy AP runs and stones needed. If you have 300mil kinah vs someone who just bought subscription and has 30mil. You win all day.

Sure Chinese farmers can sell kinah too, but now we’re just talking about the fail f2p model they allowed bots to get siel for an hour. It isn’t that hard for bot programs to multi box 20 accounts an hour. 

It just makes the game a waste of time to be competitive and I bet that’s why most people play Aion, for the awesome pvp and dungeons.

If you don’t understand that players already agreed to pay for subscription and some daeva pass, and the publisher still wants ways to get money, things that happened today on Day 1 for fck sakes will lead to more decisions to turn the game model back into p2w( super convenience for you naive fcks out there).

How is this going to be any different than retail Aion. So Hard stop no lottery system for gearing but everything else is okay? Fck no nyerk, the economy is still ruined, the progression rate, the idea that your fcking wallet means more than you even logging into the game.

People who say you ‘don’t care’ that it’s kinah for money. You will care, when you pay $15 a sub and still can’t even afford a godstone or mana stone after playing 2 months and getting ur arse gaped wide open in pvp and siege by those you let cuck you because you’re a pushover too dumb to think one day into the future, how this might affect economy.

Edit: They could reveal better looking skins/ pets/ mounts/ skill animation. Literally anything but a direct translation to gear or kinah.

How people can’t support that and are willing to defend with “oh at least it going to NCSOFT, not botters ”.

Today a whale(i have his name but privacy intended for him, don’t tell me I made this up) in eltnen sold 750+ candys in private shop and advertised to players in lfg for 65k/candy.  Bypassing the daily kinah limit. This guy restocked 3 separate times.  

people were surrounding his shop waiting for him to refill. Each person buying candies to resell and pocket the change.

Here is real anecdote of how someone just bought close to 100mil on day one. 

How is this fair to the average player looking to get into pvp / siege / arenas. A huge part of this game’s lure is the player vs player aspect. How are they going to enjoy seeing themselves on the floor within 2 seconds of meeting this type of player? 

I say this because I am worried… worried that this is just another repeat of the past failed executive decisions on NCSoft as a whole. What is the game’s long term player base going to be like? How will this thrive if players are seeing unfair daeva passes, ways to widen the gear cap on day one of release. 

Nostalgia is a big influence to players returning to Aion Classic. How many people will find out about this and just me sorely disappointed like I am today.  @Kibbelz

31 minutes ago, Guest Justdaying said:

Today a whale(i have his name but privacy intended for him, don’t tell me I made this up) in eltnen sold 750+ candys in private shop and advertised to players in lfg for 65k/candy.  Bypassing the daily kinah limit. This guy restocked 3 separate times.  

people were surrounding his shop waiting for him to refill. Each person buying candies to resell and pocket the change.

Here is real anecdote of how someone just bought close to 100mil on day one. 

I haven't thought about this yet! Quite a significant advantage!

It might make sense to make candies not tradable!

Guest Ariel
43 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

crying again? jesus u are kidos

lvl 19 already 1,2 mil kinah 0 candies so stop cry and start play

Stop crying about people crying.

Guest Myname
50 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

lier

Guest Goodbye

You’re a hardcore player who knows how to craft or play the auction house and reached 95% efficient time for money based on experience. Not a true representation of the non paying players myself or others who while we can make decent kinah, still end up questioning our time spent vs rewards. 

Value-ing our time grinding as $3 an hour is an insult. Where we have to just pay to compete or quit and let Aion Retail 2.0 die again. Resulting in the paying players asking: “where the nyerk is everyone today?”. 

I, myself, do not get satisfaction from just crafting for no reason, and looking at the same costumes from 12 years ago with no future releases. Residing into lackluster pve’ing in 1.2-2.7 —which is the pvp era… just because I refuse to take out more of my wallet, on top of the $15 subscription to play a p2w, f2p, sub-to-play bullsht model.

Guest Goodbye

So what do you suggest people who NCsoft does not value their time spent do about inflating the  kinah ingame artificially with candy? Out of thin air. 

do we just quit because we’re losers who can’t afford whatever bullsht excuse for an company side kinah selling mechanic?

might as well implement it for what it is—- Buy kinah 3mil for 11$ option, 30mil for $109.99 in the cash shop then. Next to the icon that says “Siel’s blessing”.

5 hours ago, Guest Justdaying said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaahhahahaha!

"....but but, there is 1 Mil Kinah daily limit" , they said! 

We asked for emotions in the shop, we got an ass wooping in return.

4 hours ago, IceAge said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaahhahahaha!

"....but but, there is 1 Mil Kinah daily limit" , they said! 

You can log an alt account, give him the candies to sell and then trade kinah back. The only kinah limit is for people who simply have one account and want to play, those dedicated will already have 100 accounts to get 100 times less kinah limit.

The future market for Manastones, Godstones, Enchantmentstones, rare drops / skins, and if it ever arrives the housing market are all screwed the longer this goes on. Medals as well if you ever hope to get PvP without farming twice AP required otherwise, those will all be bought up swiftly. I'm shocked this hasn't been addressed  in the west when even the money grubbing Korean NCSoft has turned off trading / selling for these candies.

3 hours ago, Jagblade-DN said:

The future market for Manastones, Godstones, Enchantmentstones, rare drops / skins, and if it ever arrives the housing market are all screwed the longer this goes on. Medals as well if you ever hope to get PvP without farming twice AP required otherwise, those will all be bought up swiftly. I'm shocked this hasn't been addressed  in the west when even the money grubbing Korean NCSoft has turned off trading / selling for these candies.

This:

2 hours ago, Guest Penguin said:

It's already too late boys and girls, damage is done.

People already bought as much as they wanted, and they already traded those to alt accounts to sell and trade kinah back. I am sure we already have some people with a billion kinah. These people won't slack on this as long as it is still running.

13 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

But 1.2m does not equal 100m (in one day), perhaps you didn't read the post.

All whales then end up with the best gear at all times, which is unfair for the rest of us.

Great for NcSoft and whales, but not for the majority of players.

The problem with current classic is once again we were anticipating it, asking for a subscription and no p2w and we never got it.

If you are happy with it, then you would be happy in retail too. You could literally be a walking god in retail if you are spending money.

Nobody is "angry" we are just sad that another "version" of Aion will once again die because of the company trying to over-milk the cow the first week, ignoring the fact it will die on the second week.

The true mad people will be those that stayed in classic and purchased their ways up and see the game with no players, accusing us for not playing the game they ruined because "you could play for free, you can get 1 million without candies".

The only reason why there are still many people is because this is like week 1. Most people will stick for their 1st month or their fist 3 months if they paid for it. Once you realize you hit end game with white gear and the economy is ruled by kinah sellers and BCM candies, you will not like it.

Archived