Jump to content
Forums

Kinah gains at level 50


Guest Isomer

Recommended Posts

Guest Isomer

Anyone remember?

 

1.) On average, how much kinah do level 50 solo mobs drop?

2.) On average, how much kinah per hour can a solo player make grinding?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest Isomer said:

Anyone remember?

 

1.) On average, how much kinah do level 50 solo mobs drop?

2.) On average, how much kinah per hour can a solo player make grinding?

This is a very different version then what we got when Aion launched in EU/NA with 1.5 version.

Back then, even at lv 50 you would still be .. what we call today "poor". You needed to do massive grind to have decent kinah and it was OK. 

You would of grind for the items ( which i forgot their names ) in Abyss for Miragent Set to make decent Kinah. 

This is what requires to get the Set, which one would needed significant time to get it

http://miragent.blogspot.com/2010/01/aion-holy-templars-armors-and-weapons.html 

Focus on what is needed in this guide to make decent Kinah. Oh and .. no worries, you will sell them fast because of the Whales and they will get the Miragent Set in no time, while back in the days, the set was a ...luxury!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Isomer

Where does crafting come into play here?

 

Like if I am a master weaponsmith / expert armorsmith or vice versa.... Do they not craft anything on-par with the end game items? I dont mind putting in the time.

 

Also, where does dungeon loot come into play? Is this set you speak of sooooooooooo much better than all other items like abyss/dungeon/crafted gear?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest Isomer said:

Where does crafting come into play here?

 

Like if I am a master weaponsmith / expert armorsmith or vice versa.... Do they not craft anything on-par with the end game items? I dont mind putting in the time.

 

Also, where does dungeon loot come into play? Is this set you speak of sooooooooooo much better than all other items like abyss/dungeon/crafted gear?

Won't speak for Armorsmith since I don't know how the balic crafted armor stacks up but Balic weapons are bis for at least a few classes iirc. I'm not 100% sure they're in the patch we're running atm but only Tahabata weapons from the 1.5 instance would exceed them which is still months away and super difficult to get. The only problem with crafting is the rng components inherent to getting those endgame weapons since you need multiple procs and can only force procs on a few steps. Thankfully most balic skins are super cool and even your failures will fetch at least some of your material investment/cost back.

The set IceAge is referring to is a lengthy series of quests added in 1.5 that gives a full set of very good armor with a fantastic set bonus and a good weapon as well. You can ignore the whale comments, they are misleading and irrelevant to your inquiry. The Fenris/Miragent set is suitable for all levels of PvE content in 1.5. Certain classes will want specific instance loot though, mainly extendable weapons. Draupnir cave drops the bis extendable spear for gladiators, Adma/some world bosses drop stuff for sins/chanters/templars. Basically each class has different needs and crafting/instance/world drop/pvp will be more/less useful depending on which class you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Guest Isomer said:

Do they not craft anything on-par with the end game items?

Nope!
You can forget crafting items on-pair with end game items taken from Dungeons or the Set I was referring to. Crafting is pretty much useless at end game content, at least regarding gearing. Do keep in mind that for the Set I was referring, you actually need to have max ( if I'm not wrong ) crafting in order to proc a needed item for the said quest.

3 hours ago, Fest-DN said:

You can ignore the whale comments, they are misleading and irrelevant to your inquiry.

Irrelevant, maybe. Misleading, nope! Basically you need around 40 mil ( or close to ), to make the set. Hence, my saying that this Set was a ..luxury back then. You grinded A LOT for 40+ mil. Now it won't be. 40 mil = 400 Candies or so! :) Is nothing for the Whales.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest isomer

What about leveling 1-50, crafting plays a role, right?  If I spend the time getting armor/weapon/handi craft up, I can get on level blue+ rarity items if I grind which would be better than random whites/greens?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Guest isomer said:

What about leveling 1-50, crafting plays a role, right?  If I spend the time getting armor/weapon/handi craft up, I can get on level blue+ rarity items if I grind which would be better than random whites/greens?

Is not worth it, at least not armor/weapon ( and I think not even handi ) craft. Back in the days, the Fluxs were ............useless. Even the "best ones". 

Don't spend time crafting while leveling. Do that when you reach lv 50 IF you really need it. The only things worth crafting was the potions and scrolls. Since I /quit this P2W extravaganza of the game I don't know if is still worth it, because you get many potions and scrolls from the Daeva Pass. 

In L2 Classic, they ruined Crafting Day 1 in favor for P2W items from the cash-shop. I suspect it will happen the same here.

PS: Get items from Broker or from Dungeons. Far better then spending time crafting your own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IceAge said:

Is not worth it, at least not armor/weapon ( and I think not even handi ) craft. Back in the days, the Fluxs were ............useless. Even the "best ones". 

Don't spend time crafting while leveling. Do that when you reach lv 50 IF you really need it. The only things worth crafting was the potions and scrolls. Since I /quit this P2W extravaganza of the game I don't know if is still worth it, because you get many potions and scrolls from the Daeva Pass. 

In L2 Classic, they ruined Crafting Day 1 in favor for P2W items from the cash-shop. I suspect it will happen the same here.

PS: Get items from Broker or from Dungeons. Far better then spending time crafting your own.

thanks, i've been worrying about crafting since I prioritize leveling while I have the siels aura--not planning to get a sub. F2P FTW :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jigen-DN said:

thanks, i've been worrying about crafting since I prioritize leveling while I have the siels aura--not planning to get a sub. F2P FTW :D

Not having a sub = You can play the game normally for 1 hour a day, then you will not be able to earn Kinah, except from quests, XP reduced, and other major restrictions!

Good luck! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...