the classic need to be "truly free" too

Guest monasteryful

Guest monasteryful

I think the NCSoft just maked a very bad launch of aion classic, the free classic isn't pay-to-win, is worse, is just a little demo of the game. i started the game with a guild with a lot of players, when we discovered all the details of the daeva pass just all members quited and uninstalled the aion classic. I am a brazillian and here the aion make a great success in the past, the private servers of aion too, now the NC just lose the chance of earn money from the brazil. Yes the entire country, this is because the monthly price of the aion correspond to somethink close to 10% of the minimum salary of the country ( yes we are poor), we can buy games less expensives or pay for the xbox game pass. We have a lot options much less expensives delivering a greate experience too

Guest Koronix
2 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

so dont play and go play private, bye :) 

How many times do I have to tell you to go back to fortnite kid?

4 minutes ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

@Kubei-DN wasn't Aion P2P till launche of 3.0(3.2) anyway? Wasn't it gamefirge that made it F2P on there version on 2.5? For legacy players only

Aion was a subscription model until 3.0, that is correct and that's when it went free to play. Gameforge acquired rights to publish Aion for Europe, and players were given the choice to either stay NA or move with GF, who introduced the Gold Pack model which was somewhat a sub, but not really, whilst NA stayed "truly free".

11 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Aion was a subscription model until 3.0, that is correct and that's when it went free to play. Gameforge acquired rights to publish Aion for Europe, and players were given the choice to either stay NA or move with GF, who introduced the Gold Pack model which was somewhat a sub, but not really, whilst NA stayed "truly free".

No, NC had EU Aion and NC had NA Aion, you could opt in your EU account to transfer to GF, if you didn't it eventually would be deleted

Archived