how the hell do i play classic

Snodders

everytime i log in i just get aion ... i want classic .. i can see no option for it .. on main site it says 'play now' so i click that and it downloads aion NOT classic .. i find the download link .. again Not classic .. wtf .. 

8 minutes ago, Snodders said:

everytime i log in i just get aion ... i want classic .. i can see no option for it .. on main site it says 'play now' so i click that and it downloads aion NOT classic .. i find the download link .. again Not classic .. wtf .. 

From the launcher bottom right corner beside scan file.  Hti the pull down button change it to Classic and download.  Default will say Aion hit Arrow and change to Aion_Classic

I don't know why some people have this issue - a frriend of mine did, and eventually after re-installing the launcher it was the correct version and had aion classic.  His previous installs were the wrong version.  Again, I don't know how lol

EDIT:  My version number says its 2.2.0.651  if that helps.  xD 

• Aion Team

Glad you found a solution @Snodders! Sorry to not have been able to jump in sooner!

To aid any users who may be running into a similar issue, you will want to make sure that your Launcher is set to the NA region if you want to access Classic.

Archived