Fouders title account bound

Guest abelsgmx

Guest abelsgmx

I bought the founders pack but only received the title for one character. I think all characters must receive at least the title like others games whe you bought an account related pack.

Thanks

I totally agree with you. I remember back in the day when AION first launched the founders pack items were sent to all characters new and old on the account. I have no clue why they don't do it for this version of AION.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:09 AM, Ele-DN said:

I asked that before the game was launched if the title is only for 1 character or if it can be applied for all but no answer was given.

I just for one character

• 2 weeks later...

No where. not at pre-launch, pre-given data, or shop displayed information did it state it was for only 1(one), character. it clearly stated "Account bound". This in every game ever doing this meant it was applied to every character on that "account". This is rather scammy, and bad Public relations outlook NCSoft. Don't say something is "Account Bound" when it is slipped in without warning, word, or in any manner telling your customers that it is actually for only a "Single Character."

Archived