Forums

Sorry for posting here, it seems to be the only place its letting me post in,.

I was wondering if there was any info on the aion classic deava pass, like is it gonna be changed to a account wide buff instead of having t0 buy it per character, because as of now that $150 for my 5 characters to have it + $15 for a subsciption + what ever else I may need from the shop. now that adds up then turn it into monthly  and some ight see what im saying.

imagine paying 15 extra on a diff sub based game just to add another char to ur account. and if u want the full benefit u have to keep resubbing per character. this dont feel right to me and I atlest like to be kissed when I get ****ed

Posted (edited)

Maybe because they already changed the Forums and dont let the guest random users to post or comment now. Anyway i think you lose your time to post it here since they are Paying Kibbelz to ignore the Aion Retail Forums x D

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT
2 hours ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Maybe because they already changed the Forums and dont let the guest random users to post or comment now. Anyway i think you lose your time to post it here since they are Paying Kibbelz to ignore the Aion Retail Forums x D

I wish I got paid to ignore this forum

15 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Its per account. items like pets, skins are claimed on 1 character.

Miss read. yeah... pass is per character. Its the same for other games that has it too.