Thank you, NcSoft!

IceAge

Yesterday you banned 2 of my ( irl ) friends, who were keep playing Aion, despite my efforts to make them not paying and not playing on your servers. They said they will give you a try, even tho' I told them my experience in L2 Classic where you ruined the game and when I tried to get a refund, you rejected it.

Thankfully, you banned them and they both made a complain on Paypal and they got their money back and let me quote 'eF NcSoft'. 

They played with reduced lag software , since we are all from Europe and that's the reason you did it....because and let me quote from your email  you sent to one of my friends : ...we found them ( softwares ), to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activities. 

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So because someone does something bad, let's .. ban them all a?

Anyway, THANKS again for banning them and made them quit Aion Classic. You have around 2k players on Siel and 1k+ on the other server as we speak .. on Sunday.

You deserve this NcSoft. For all your P2W, Candies, P2P, Battle Pass Extravagantza you thrown to us in Aion Classic.

can I ask if they ban for use of exitlag there is a great deal of EU players that need software to help due to ping lag etc if players are getting banned for use of it and some are not its not fair 

15 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Yesterday you banned 2 of my ( irl ) friends, who were keep playing Aion, despite my efforts to make them not paying and not playing on your servers. They said they will give you a try, even tho' I told them my experience in L2 Classic where you ruined the game and when I tried to get a refund, you rejected it.

Thankfully, you banned them and they both made a complain on Paypal and they got their money back and let me quote 'eF NcSoft'. 

They played with reduced lag software , since we are all from Europe and that's the reason you did it....because and let me quote from your email  you sent to one of my friends : ...we found them ( softwares ), to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activities. 

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So because someone does something bad, let's .. ban them all a?

Anyway, THANKS again for banning them and made them quit Aion Classic. You have around 2k players on Siel and 1k+ on the other server as we speak .. on Sunday.

You deserve this NcSoft. For all your P2W, Candies, P2P, Battle Pass Extravagantza you thrown to us in Aion Classic.

Well done by getting refunded from paypal. This game was infested with bots starting from day 3 but who they ban are ping reducer users. Anyway, congratulations on getting your friends out of that money sink.

Its not like they have shown any care for EU players anyway. Just look at siege times, earliest is 3 am or 6 am for central Europe... Even when you ask about it, god forbid if someone is to answer from their team...

7 minutes ago, 1s17D94C said:

Its not like they have shown any care for EU players anyway. Just look at siege times, earliest is 3 am or 6 am for central Europe... Even when you ask about it, god forbid if someone is to answer from their team...

They will ALL (even including some EU players) tell that it’s a NA game and go to EU server. But, hell, look what part of Aion population actually comes from Americas ?.. Most of people I see on retail are from Europe or Asia.

4 hours ago, Wsnow said:

can I ask if they ban for use of exitlag there is a great deal of EU players that need software to help due to ping lag etc if players are getting banned for use of it and some are not its not fair 

One of them told me just now that he used Exitlag. So .. yea!

Don't know about the other yet, but I assume he also used Exitlag. 

2 hours ago, Cassias said:

Play by the rules and there is no need for punish.

Using program to reduce lag are by the rules, NCsoft said it and they also said they know there are players who are getting banned for using those programs, so they know but they can't pay their team to detect when is a lag reducer.. where is the money of the people going?🤔

Archived