How you guys intend to convince ppl pay to play while a lot of bots and hacks...

alexddos

Tell me guys, how hard is it to ban bots? Is it hard to see that this is disrupting the game?
https://youtu.be/YdKdYWF9RTc

They are KSing real players...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBR9-TwIcLg

Tell me NCwest... How do you intend to convince me to pay to play your game since bots are leveling 35+ and you don't do anything!
How bots are level 35+ and NCwest Team didn't see that?
I was trying do some quests on Eltnen Desert yesterday but a lot of bots were doing the same quest... It took me a while to complete mission 
I prefer to believe that NCwest is not turning a blind eye to this on purpose...  but... '-'

(I know some guys gonna appear here to defend bots... maybe their bots?) 🤔

So you're looking for it to go F2P because of the bots?  Did you know there were Kinah sellers and bots in the closed betas?  It's true, I was there, and saw them.  While it won't stop them, the best way to combat the bots would be to remove the free hour of the aura.  If they can't get their drops, they can't make their money, there's no profit in it.  They'll pay some subs, because people are inevitably buying from them, but the free accounts will dwindle rapidly, if they can't get any of the quality items to sell.

They don't play their own game, that's the sad reality, no matter how much filters they put in, no matter how many attempts they make to ban the bots, they will never be able to request anything until they have at least a couple of GM's in the game who take care of the bans, with whom they would play it they would realize.

Instead they proceed to ban people for use VPNs instead of bots. At this rate they are going to have to join servers sooner rather than later due to the amount of people who are leaving. Much imbalance also in Israphel (Elyos / Asmos).

Hopefully they get their north, I bought my first package of the aura of siel, but at this rate there will be no second time unfortunately u.u

6 hours ago, Ashlayna-DN said:

So you're looking for it to go F2P because of the bots?  Did you know there were Kinah sellers and bots in the closed betas?  It's true, I was there, and saw them.  While it won't stop them, the best way to combat the bots would be to remove the free hour of the aura.  If they can't get their drops, they can't make their money, there's no profit in it.  They'll pay some subs, because people are inevitably buying from them, but the free accounts will dwindle rapidly, if they can't get any of the quality items to sell.

I think you didn't get it...
It is not about bots and hacks only... It's very hard to stop this. The problem is that there is no punishment system. The team does not work to prevent this happening. People taking KS from a group  full bots and NCsoft didn't realize these guys are doing it? They spoil the entire experience of a legitimate players. A lot of people use hack and bot in-game because they know NCsoft doesn't punish these people.

If you were playing Retail you know there were people doing Hard Mode instances with no healers, using fly hack to not take damage from boss...
A lot of bots doing last events...
What NCsoft did? NOTHING! 

if NCwest don't do anything about that things... in some days we will be like KR servers...
https://clips.twitch.tv/ArbitraryDirtyFennelHassaanChop-i58hnmtfT7J8tRh1
we can see more bots than  real players.

unknown.png

Other big MMORPG companies care more about the player experience, there is a respect for the customer's money. They care about keeping the game clean and enjoyable for the community. But NCwest... 
I love Aion, but the company's management disgusts me.

36 minutes ago, Alexx-DN said:

I think you didn't get it...
It is not about bots and hacks only... It's very hard to stop this. The problem is that there is no punishment system. The team does not work to prevent this happening. People taking KS from a group  full bots and NCsoft didn't realize these guys are doing it? They spoil the entire experience of a legitimate players. A lot of people use hack and bot in-game because they know NCsoft doesn't punish these people.

If you were playing Retail you know there were people doing Hard Mode instances with no healers, using fly hack to not take damage from boss...
A lot of bots doing last events...
What NCsoft did? NOTHING! 

if NCwest don't do anything about that things... in some days we will be like KR servers...
https://clips.twitch.tv/ArbitraryDirtyFennelHassaanChop-i58hnmtfT7J8tRh1
we can see more bots than  real players.

unknown.png

Other big MMORPG companies care more about the player experience, there is a respect for the customer's money. They care about keeping the game clean and enjoyable for the community. But NCwest... 
I love Aion, but the company's management disgusts me.

It's the same story in a majority of MMOs.  Even the "other companies do it better" argument is the same.  I could literally copy/paste threads from other MMO forums here, and nobody would know the difference.  Without a dedicated team, 24/7, or removing the impetus to buy currency by making items bound to character, and locking out things like loot rights,  there's no way an MMO that's being plagued can stop them.  Ban 1000 accounts, they'll make 1000 more, it's what they do for a living.  10 years ago and change, we called them cockroaches, for this very reason.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They have set their priorities straight, no shade!

Just saying that because my friend got banned last Wednesday, we don't know yet the reason cause he didn't receive any notification, and the only thing we could imagine is because he used a ping reducer. Imagine, someone who has 300 ms ping and who using a ping reducer to make his ping 200ish so it can be limit playable gets banned, but never bots/gold sellers/hackers are sanctioned. What can I say...

6 minutes ago, Wootage said:

Forget bots there are animation and speed hackers everywhere 

No animation speed hacking full parties of bots, saw a few beating actual rifters in pvp, was funny lol.

On 7/11/2021 at 5:52 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

Just saying that because my friend got banned last Wednesday, we don't know yet the reason cause he didn't receive any notification, and the only thing we could imagine is because he used a ping reducer. Imagine, someone who has 300 ms ping and who using a ping reducer to make his ping 200ish so it can be limit playable gets banned, but never bots/gold sellers/hackers are sanctioned. What can I say...

tell him to write to support@aiononline.com with his account details (from the email he's using to log in), they'll ask him proof of account ownership and unban him right away. It's annoying but he won't even lose Siel Aura time as they pause it while blocked.

2 hours ago, Nicole Neunan said:

tell him to write to support@aiononline.com with his account details (from the email he's using to log in), they'll ask him proof of account ownership and unban him right away. It's annoying but he won't even lose Siel Aura time as they pause it while blocked.

Thank you for your advice, Nicole. This is indeed what he has done, he contacted support last Wednesday and they only replied to him on Saturday asking to provide additional info and then on Sunday they finally unblocked him. So he lost 5 days for nothing.

I'm sure this info will be useful for other ppl in the same situation, thanks again.

Archived