Overrun by bots

UnforgivingOG

The bots are so heavy they have their own legions and run in groups. I counted 32 people farming in front of Bel Fort. including myself their were 3 people and 29 bots. The bots are so heavy it is hard to complete your silver coin daily. It doesnt make sense that this many bots can reach Mid 30's and higher.  Is NCSoft afraid to eliminate the bots and using them to boost server number count? 

On 7/17/2021 at 6:18 PM, 2s65F09 said:

Aion has always had bots, unfortunately... since the beginning of the original game.

Of course the gold sellers wouldn't miss an opportunity to make more money with Classic being here again.

The bots are so incredibly obvious though. They could legit hire an intern and he would rid an entire server of bots in just a few hours... 

NCsoft just has to put in the slightest bit of care and effort. They haven have the autoreporthunting function in the game. 100% sure there's bots with atleast 30 reports from that, idk why they're not autoflagged + banned.

NCSoft, are you doing ANYTHING against bots, at all?

On 7/17/2021 at 12:18 PM, 2s65F09 said:

Aion has always had bots, unfortunately... since the beginning of the original game.

Of course the gold sellers wouldn't miss an opportunity to make more money with Classic being here again.

Yes they have always been there, but nothing like this. The bots are in legions and form groups.  

On 7/19/2021 at 3:26 AM, Wex said:

The bots are so incredibly obvious though. They could legit hire an intern and he would rid an entire server of bots in just a few hours... 

NCsoft just has to put in the slightest bit of care and effort. They haven have the autoreporthunting function in the game. 100% sure there's bots with atleast 30 reports from that, idk why they're not autoflagged + banned.

NCSoft, are you doing ANYTHING against bots, at all?

According to wikipedia, NCsoft have 3,100 staff, I am sure they could find a few hundred to look after bots if the wanted to.

Archived