enable the option to gift siel's aura to a friend

Assasin

@Kibbelz I think it is a necessary option since at least in my case I have Latin American friends who cannot buy their subscription and I would like to give it to them but as the option is not enabled it makes this difficult. thanks for reading, regards.

3 hours ago, Assasin said:

@Kibbelz I think it is a necessary option since at least in my case I have Latin American friends who cannot buy their subscription and I would like to give it to them but as the option is not enabled it makes this difficult. thanks for reading, regards.

100% for this. WTS siel's aura 15mil 

3 hours ago, Assasin said:

The system will just convert the currency upon payment

20 hours ago, Assasin said:

Agreed! I don't see why they haven't enabled this yet

Archived