Does anyone know who has the name "Pebbles"?

Aelar-DN

I am looking for anyone who has any information on who might have the name "Pebbles" on either race.

The Pebbles that I know has had her name for 11+ years. To her, it's not just a name, it's her literal identity within Aion, and outside of it. Currently, the support team has denied her appeal to get her name back on the grounds that there is someone currently more active than her using her name, which given the fact that a lot of people are waiting around for patch 7.9.2 or 8.0, and some are also playing Classic, the number of active people is slim.

I have submitted my own ticket on her behalf to raise awareness to the support team to no avail so I'm exploring this option to see if anyone might know who has the name Pebbles.

At least, if you check myaion records, only one Pebbles is there and I assume this is your friend. So if that other Pebbles is active player, at least he is not doing any pve/pvp instances and has never their gear checked by someone with myaion dps meter, which raises suspicions about their activity.

From my part I can confirm I never seen any Pebbles on KT since 1 year and a half that I’m back to the game.

3 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

At least, if you check myaion records, only one Pebbles is there and I assume this is your friend. So if that other Pebbles is active player, at least he is not doing any pve/pvp instances and has never their gear checked by someone with myaion dps meter, which raises suspicions about their activity.

From my part I can confirm I never seen any Pebbles on KT since 1 year and a half that I’m back to the game.

I checked myaion too and it does only come up with just her name on Danaria. 

Archived