Jesus look what you've done to the game

2s184EE1

Normally I wouldn't complain so hard that the game has likely been sent to its early grave but I really can't avoid the red flags ( I didn't avoid them before but they're even more prevalent now)

I have no problem playing a game with even anything less than 1000 players logged in during a day, but it's GLARING how much of a deserted wasteland this game has become vs a couple months ago on release. Yikes! 

Not releasing 1.5 was a big mistake here, but even that was likely to not recover player count enough, just retain maybe the medium sized player count of dedicated players. 

Faction imbalances, class imbalances (struggling to fill groups) sometimes takes longer to fill a group than to run the dungeon itself, and this is on siel.

Inflation running so rampant, that people are basically just swiping to enhance/socket manastones on items. Otherwise nearly impossible to collect enough kinah to keep up with inflation doing things like gathering. Alchemy/Cooking margins are low because of the competition. Handicrafting, etc profits are low because there are not enough players to create any demand whatsoever.  Aether prices are rock bottom, so are essencetapping.

Rifting is absolutely awful, if you're not getting ganked in the abyss - all you see are massive trains of bots, or bots sitting around resting. 

I keep waiting for a reason to drop more money to support the game, but the daeva passes are awful. Coins don't justify $30 and one new outfit doesn't either. Finding it hard to drop another $15 once my siels runs out in two weeks. Very sad ordeal, and the worst part of all this? No communication whatsoever. Besides one CM in the forums posting random nonsense here and there, no updates, no dev responses, no roadmap. Complete and utter silence.

I'm not mad really, and it's not funny to me. I'm actually really sad because I wanted this to thrive this time around but it looks like it didn't. Oh well thanks for coming to my disappointed TED talk. 

@2s184EE1:
While I can understand your frustration, except for the kinah selling part all points should have been well known before the release already since they were the same a decade ago. And while I do not want to justify those issues one can not really be surprised by those.

1 hour ago, 2s184EE1 said:

Normally I wouldn't complain so hard that the game has likely been sent to its early grave but I really can't avoid the red flags ( I didn't avoid them before but they're even more prevalent now)

You must be a young daeva. Welcome to the NCfail experience! The company are sly shugos, nyerk nyerk.

Archived