PvP gear as rewards trough survey

FictionGirl-DN

Introduce PvP gear as rewards trough a survey on leveling up as soon as you hit you get a full set that you can socket and enchant and again on level 31. So hand out a free basic pvp set to start out.

Also for two weeks completely lock rifting, all players on the maps of the oposite faction should be moved to there own mobs during the lock weeks. during these 2 weeks do 200% exp boost, give double kinah rewards on quest delivers.

7 hours ago, FictionGirl-DN said:

Introduce PvP gear as rewards trough a survey on leveling up as soon as you hit you get a full set that you can socket and enchant and again on level 31. So hand out a free basic pvp set to start out.

Also for two weeks completely lock rifting, all players on the maps of the oposite faction should be moved to there own mobs during the lock weeks. during these 2 weeks do 200% exp boost, give double kinah rewards on quest delivers.

I think what you're asking for is private server content on retail... If you want that type of experience there are options out there... Just notice how "populated" those servers are...  

I get some people get annoyed with getting ganked in the game, but seriously, Aion was originally advertised as an "Open pvp world MMO." To come here and then complain about PVP is silly... now complaining about AP traders that already have their full PVP sets through exploiting, that's a legit complaint. 

17 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

I think what you're asking for is private server content on retail... If you want that type of experience there are options out there... Just notice how "populated" those servers are...  

I get some people get annoyed with getting ganked in the game, but seriously, Aion was originally advertised as an "Open pvp world MMO." To come here and then complain about PVP is silly... now complaining about AP traders that already have their full PVP sets through exploiting, that's a legit complaint. 

It's the complete oposite of PvP if you get oneshot killed, people that actually want to pvp can't do it cause of this. I don't care about private servers at all
If you even aren't able to level up so you can get some PvP gear, to participate, it's not PvP at all, since you can never participate in it, handing out low level PvP gear to start out isn't a problem. You are probably one of those people that ruin the game by killing low levels that can't defend them selves. This one of the reasons Aion lost players not cause people hating on PvP, it's the jerks that kill the low levels.

Archived