Client freezing every minute

Arhangelos

Whatever junk you decide to put into the client and/or services just undo them. I started getting the shop 10060 error again after the new patch.

The game freezes for 1~5 seconds at frequent intervals if you use a vpn/ping reducer.

You can't have such an obvious death wish for this game, I am waiting for any positive change the last 2 years and every time you find new ways to make this game even less playable.

6 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Once I crossed an asmo in Lakrum while entering HM and right at that moment the shop error happened, 5 sec freeze and I was back at obelisk. 

It happens way too frequent the last days. When I first log it doesn't happen, once it starts freezing nothing stops it and it happens every minute or so, I have to close the client and reopen for the game to work for an hour or two without freezing until it starts getting the same error.

Funny, I closed the vpn to be able to go to the new map and auto hunt without the freezing issue and I cannot even log without the vpn, it gives me the "cannot connect to the authentication server" error.

I am checking my connection with a ton of different ping services, they all return it flawlessly working. There must be an issue with their provider and ISPs outside USA.

This can only get worse because I know very well how NCWest rots down every service and never fix the issues. They have made huge cuts in everything retail wise and they are sticking to them.

2 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Yeah, it is cancer. I suggest they temporarily remove BCM from the game before they come up with a fix. 😁

But I can open BCM easily, I am not even sure what that 10060 shop thing is. Everything works correctly, GST, BCM they all are doing fine.

I remember when they first transfered the servers to the new ISP and when 7.0 came we had extreme lag, lag spikes and dc quite often.

I am reaching a point that I cannot login into the game without a vpn and when I do put a vpn I get the client to freeze every minute and some times the freeze will last 10 seconds and then I get the message about the shop.

If stupid game mechanics haven't killed the game, this freezing feature is defo going to. I can't do anything in game anymore, the client will freeze and I am losing hits, dps, pvp and what not.

It was happening before this update, when someone uses a transformation or seeing the opposite faction. Its just a little worse with w/e they added this maintenance. Then theres 2-5 fps at random times during sieges too that occurs. The only time they ever fixed anything was when they moved to AWS. There wasn't any dips to sieges, but then it all came back.

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Finally some clarification from NCsoft on this bug. I got banned from forum for calling the client « shop error » bug a 🦞. They told me that I cannot use 🦞  « to insult a player or a feature ». Since client bug is not a player - IT IS A FEATURE ! So working as intended guys, and stop complaining, @Arhangelos

You can't call the "shop error" a "crab"? Jeez!
(just kidding)

Krabs-artwork.png

13 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

It was happening before this update, when someone uses a transformation or seeing the opposite faction. Its just a little worse with w/e they added this maintenance. Then theres 2-5 fps at random times during sieges too that occurs. The only time they ever fixed anything was when they moved to AWS. There wasn't any dips to sieges, but then it all came back.

But it happens even inside a safe zone, I get it in Pandaimonium and everywhere, some times the freeze happens for more time and then I get the error. Many times I get a smaller freeze for 1~4 seconds and no shop message.

Archived