aion china doing much better that ncwest (meanwhile ap traders ruining NA )

gegichin

13 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

There is AP trading in China do not sit there and try and say that there is not. NA players are only trying to trigger each other that is why there is to many solo rubbish tier players who think this game is about 1v1 only.

I am not saying there is not AP trading in China, as I am 100% sure there is. But what I can see via the video is showing both side working together it was good team work on both sides and not one side gave up they just did not let them have what they wanted due to being out numbered. 

49 minutes ago, Buttershotz said:

jesus. now that is a coordinated alliance / league. just shows that they can work together better than NA can 1000x better. If players want a 1v1 type game go play skyrim and so forth. 

omg I have to agree with you, your reply is a good one. 

2 hours ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

china had officer 5 stars the first week of release, so china has more ap trade and a extremely rmt, but ppl rather to enjoy the game that spend all their life in the forums crying but well can't change that gl for china

no one is saying that china does not do AP trade. 

But NA is not Korea or China its a known fact the west don't play games the way they do, that's why Aion took so long to release in the west in 2009 because it had to be changed to the player base in the west.

Players seem more happy in Korea, China to accept AP trading botting and hacking etc, where as in the west many hate cheaters so its not crying it the facts. and yes players will say it how it is if you don't like it don't read the forums its down to you what you read and don't read and you not got to read it have you? 

when Korea's etc don't like something they voice it just like the west does I don't see you saying they are crying.

But you seem upset we are calling out AP traders I wonder why?

50 minutes ago, Wsnow said:

no one is saying that china does not do AP trade. 

But NA is not Korea or China its a known fact the west don't play games the way they do, that's why Aion took so long to release in the west in 2009 because it had to be changed to the player base in the west.

Players seem more happy in Korea, China to accept AP trading botting and hacking etc, where as in the west many hate cheaters so its not crying it the facts. and yes players will say it how it is if you don't like it don't read the forums its down to you what you read and don't read and you not got to read it have you? 

when Korea's etc don't like something they voice it just like the west does I don't see you saying they are crying.

But you seem upset we are calling out AP traders I wonder why?

what you trying to say? i dont like ap traders i dont like either violence or impunity, but i dont waste my life complaining all day about it, and making my life salty, just enjoy and do ur part to improve the current situation

6 minutes ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

what you trying to say? i dont like ap traders i dont like either violence or impunity, but i dont waste my life complaining all day about it, and making my life salty, just enjoy and do ur part to improve the current situation

I do my part like others who is trying to get AP traders dealt with, at this time I still play not as much as I did but still play, my sub ends in just over 21 days,  lets see if NCsoft will act within them 21 days. they have not acted yet but we will see. 

If you want something that is bad to change you don't just sit there and do nothing you have to voice what you don't like, or if no one voiced what they did not like how is anyone going to know there are any issues, so its these cry babies you talk of letting our voice be heard so the company knows there is issues. 

17 hours ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

The only way to fix the situation is to address it, there are no GMs inspecting the game, if players never wrote about AP trading in forums, take videos and post names, this would have never been an issue for the stuff.

I will never understand people like you, when someone posts an issue in the forums or posts a video proof of AP traders you call that "waste my life complaining about it". How does one address an issue without triggering you to think they "complain" about it?

The only complaints are about NCWest slacking and doing nothing for months now.

Archived