box rewards disaster, maybe a few wrap comp survey would be nice

taha-DN

maybe its just me, but it seems like since this box  rewards for doing the weekly quests has turned into such a mess since ncsoft cant seem to figure out whos getting what  or did what  to get what , that maybe and survey of a few wraps or something usefull in 8.0  would be nice compensation while we wait for them to figure out whats going on.  whats your thoughs.

49 minutes ago, taha-DN said:

maybe its just me, but it seems like since this box  rewards for doing the weekly quests has turned into such a mess since ncsoft cant seem to figure out whos getting what  or did what  to get what , that maybe and survey of a few wraps or something usefull in 8.0  would be nice compensation while we wait for them to figure out whats going on.  whats your thoughs.

Amen, I still am not sure what boxes I got for which week. The give you one week to do something, then you wait one more week while doing the next thing and in the next week you get the box for the 1st week.

The box event should have been direct, either have a lugbug event tab with the said quest and claim the reward on spot, or make it like a quest where you do the things you need and once done you go to the npc to give back the Q and get the box.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

Amen, I still am not sure what boxes I got for which week. The give you one week to do something, then you wait one more week while doing the next thing and in the next week you get the box for the 1st week.

The box event should have been direct, either have a lugbug event tab with the said quest and claim the reward on spot, or make it like a quest where you do the things you need and once done you go to the npc to give back the Q and get the box.

I’m not even receiving those boxes although I completed all tasks except 20 asmos.

Archived