Dark Poeta Rank/Point Requirements

Pyromage-DN

Can we know ASAP whether it's the original point requirement for these? Or the nerfed version the Koreans got just weeks after their 1.5 update? It makes pathing this instance drastically different.
I'm asking because our mini patches/fixes are very jumbled compared to theirs. (eg. DC entrance being available day 1 of our classic, VS rifting over and Bakarma Barrier being introduced MUCH earlier here than there.) Without giving players as clear information as Koreans get on their forums.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Pyromage-DN said:

Can we know ASAP whether it's the original point requirement for these? Or the nerfed version the Koreans got just weeks after their 1.5 update? It makes pathing this instance drastically different.
I'm asking because our mini patches/fixes are very jumbled compared to theirs. (eg. DC entrance being available day 1 of our classic, VS rifting over and Bakarma Barrier being introduced MUCH earlier here than there.) Without giving players as clear information as Koreans get on their forums.

Thank you.

I don't think they would launch the patch with the nerf, BUT it's NCsoft! Also, on that same note, the Bakarma fix was launched the same day they nerfed Dark Poeta requirements in KR. So, who knows? =/ I guess we will know "shortly after" patch releases...

Archived