55vl

Lethellust

7 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Hopefully never, it's a feature of Aion 2.0 which I disliked, all the effort to earn  your 50e set wasted, and I never want to do Taloc again.

50e wasted?  ummm ... yeah okay

2.0 brings Gelkmaros, Ingisson, Silenterra Canyon, Beshmundir Temple, Udas Temple and more open world PvP.  It's the hey day of Aion and one of the best times to be in the game.  Not really sure why you dislike it so much ... because of a solo dungeon that you're never forced to run?  Because your top PvP gear is still the top PvP gear? 

Sometimes I think you post rubbish just because you're bored and like to troll.  Other times I think think the isolation and desert like conditions on IS are getting to you.  If you are still logging in, I hope you one day find a way to enjoy the game and be happy

4 hours ago, Yoloranger said:

50e wasted?  ummm ... yeah okay

2.0 brings Gelkmaros, Ingisson, Silenterra Canyon, Beshmundir Temple, Udas Temple and more open world PvP.  It's the hey day of Aion and one of the best times to be in the game.  Not really sure why you dislike it so much ... because of a solo dungeon that you're never forced to run?  Because your top PvP gear is still the top PvP gear? 

Sometimes I think you post rubbish just because you're bored and like to troll.  Other times I think think the isolation and desert like conditions on IS are getting to you.  If you are still logging in, I hope you one day find a way to enjoy the game and be happy

We have Inggison map in Aion 8.0.

The introduction of ground forts ruined the fiel of Sieges.

When Aion Classic goes to 2.0 I will find another game to play, I have already thought about this at length.

Archived