Halloween event compensation suggestions

Gabrielis

As we know, this first week of the Halloween event was marked with a huge glitch and subsequent GM interventions which had negative impact on our ability to farm and what is more important, enjoy this event.

What you guys suggest as a possible compensation that would make up for this (just another) fiasco  - for both players who exploited and glitch and for the ones who did not ?

Hard to call it an exploit or a glitch; the event post was a copy and paste from last year and already had incorrect information on it which needed to be updated. Plus, knowing that the EU rewards included the transform box, what would you think was more likely:

A: The event page was incorrect due to being a copy and paste (which it already was in one regard).
B: The event is giving out 1 single incorrect reward and NC West didn't even check before deploying it, but all other rewards are as-planned.

I don't see why anyone would assume B when A already happened for this exact same event less than 24hr prior. Maybe if all of our rewards were wrong (e.g if we got the full EU reward list) then it might seem more like B, but since it was just the 1 thing it would obviously be assumed that it was just another event post typo/blunder

1 hour ago, Mikael said:

It's still not clear to me if they'll be able to detect who didn't use the transforms just selected the scrolls and kept it in their inventory, because if they're not able to do that it's going to be very unfair

I am still waiting their reply and it's been like 24hrs since I answered the ticket. They messed up my xforms and removed the one that I won from LAST year event. @KibbelzLike seriously...

On 10/31/2021 at 3:15 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

As we know, this first week of the Halloween event was marked with a huge glitch and subsequent GM interventions which had negative impact on our ability to farm and what is more important, enjoy this event.

What you guys suggest as a possible compensation that would make up for this (just another) fiasco  - for both players who exploited and glitch and for the ones who did not ?

Nc Aion Team: For the one who didn't Exploit and Play fair the compensation can be a Lucky Vina II in a Survey or simply nothing like in the past incident from the Sw event Apostles transformations. 😃 Keep the Feedbacks everyone we are always here to listen our community.

On 10/31/2021 at 9:15 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

Those that abused the glitch get all transforms removed and start from level 1 with no kerub guide gear.\

The rest get 6 ultimate transform selectable ones pretty please!

And also:

On 11/2/2021 at 3:24 AM, ErzaScarletxFT said:

a Lucky Vina II

Archived