NC FOOD for THOUGHT

Bulletproofs

So let me this correct or try to understand the issues that i have seen since my return to the game.

You as a whole have meaning the development team have decided to take the drops away and charge us $15.00 a month for a buff to play the game ,and without this buff u cant loot items or even quest items ..How ridiculious does that sound ?Pretty silly if u ask me

.In the earlier days it was a monthly charge to play but we got our loot and was able to play.

I see why people are concerned about things and worry ,there needs to be a happy medium if you want to gain more active people or get returning players back ,hell even newer players.

People do spend their hard money to play the game they know or once liked. I think that we should get our drops back that have been there since this game was released and intended for us to enjoy.

Just now, Bulletproofs said:

People do spend their hard money to play the game they know or once liked. I think that we should get our drops back that have been there since this game was released and intended for us to enjoy.

you do get your drops back, just like 2009. you paid $15 you get to play, just like here $15 lets you play. if you dont pay that, you dont have access to anything worth doing. just like how it was back in the day.

now hey hard nyerked up by not allowing people without aura to pick up quest items. but it just goes along with how ncwest has always been. they only want your money and dont want you to expect anything in return. im not complaining because i enjoy the game and the PvP that comes with it. most the problems i seen posted on the forums are just meh and i dont care about them anyways. but good luck getting any sort of answer other than ohh well, and damn that sucks. they dont pay attention to forums.

and you didnt need to make a whole post, just scroll down and you wouldve seen like 20 other posts complaining about this, couldve just added on to those treads

On 11/3/2021 at 6:22 AM, Bulletproofs said:

So let me this correct or try to understand the issues that i have seen since my return to the game.

You as a whole have meaning the development team have decided to take the drops away and charge us $15.00 a month for a buff to play the game ,and without this buff u cant loot items or even quest items ..How ridiculious does that sound ?Pretty silly if u ask me

.In the earlier days it was a monthly charge to play but we got our loot and was able to play.

I see why people are concerned about things and worry ,there needs to be a happy medium if you want to gain more active people or get returning players back ,hell even newer players.

Hi,

this is an aside from your comment, but are you Bulletproof the IS-E Templar from years ago?

Archived