Stigma shard NPC

Loca

The stigma shard npc was a permanent feature added to korea in the 1.5 , we got that npc in na too but the prices of each shards are just too expensive because we can't pay the same kinah than korea because our economy is a lot smaller, Can you guys work and adjust the [Event] Stigma shard price to something based on our server economy ty (100 kinah each shard maybe?) stop copying and paste every patch like we were korean servers with a lot of players when we have only 1k players at max lol

4 hours ago, Pyromage-DN said:

That Shugo was not a permanent feature. In KR it was for an event and he was only up for a few hours at certain times of the day.

They obviously made an error for NA and had him up permanently, then quietly removed him altogether

Watch, we’ll get an event for him soon 😉

nope its not a event anymore its still available in korea servers u can go to core and check if u dont trust me they never removed it

thats why it has a daily limit

7 hours ago, NerfThis-DN said:

nope its not a event anymore its still available in korea servers u can go to core and check if u dont trust me they never removed it

thats why it has a daily limit

They must have changed that  1.7+, cause that's when I quit KR classic, and it was still and event

Archived